Internet Stream of tonights game?

Gooch

My Wife gave birth to our first son yesturday and the hospital gets all the ESPN channels but ESPNU. Will the game be streamed online, or is my only choice to listen on the radio?

My Wife gave birth to our first son yesturday and the hospital gets all the ESPN channels but ESPNU. Will the game be streamed online, or is my only choice to listen on the radio?

You mean you aren't taking your son to his first game at CHA tonight? Just kidding. Congrats on the boy. If you have Time Warner at home, you can watch the game on WatchESPN.com. If not, try firstrowsports.eu right around game time and it should be on there.

Atta boy, Gooch! Welcome to the world to your little Hawk! Middle linebacker for the Hawks in 2031!;)

If the hospital blocks these, just get online like normal, then open your tcp/ip properties and change your DNS server to manual and use 8.8.8.8 (google).

Should work just fine then.

Latest posts