Interesting next game up for Maryland is Kent St

I didn’t realize that Maryland beat WV. That’s a decent win as they damn near beat OU last week. I’m really worried about this game. Iowa should win but it’s on the road on a short week and it’s a classic look ahead with Penn St. coming the following week.
I think you make a valid point. It will be tough. I am hopeful that the coaches will remind the team frequently and clearly what can happen if you look ahead. Colorado St. game is a burning example.

I think you make a valid point. It will be tough. I am hopeful that the coaches will remind the team frequently and clearly what can happen if you look ahead. Colorado St. game is a burning example.

I've heard they are having to repaint the home team locker rooms in Kinnick after the paint got peeled off the walls at halftime from the ass chewing they received. That CSU game may have been a bit of a wakeup call. I highly doubt they will be caught looking ahead.

Time for the O-line to get it together run wise. Can't play like this all year, eventually they always gell. Two days from now would be great timing.

Latest posts