Interesting ... CJ and Mr Hamilton

DOCB

Banned
Will Kirk run a 2 te offv?

just curious ... both kids seem like beasts destined to hear their names
called in the NFL draft

Two b/b massive committments ....

any feedback? will Kirk run those 2 studs at the same time?

Will Kirk run a 2 te offv?

just curious ... both kids seem like beasts destined to hear their names
called in the NFL draft

Two b/b massive committments ....

any feedback? will Kirk run those 2 studs at the same time?

Huh? How much Iowa football have you watched?

Ferentz and Co not only LOVE running 2 TE sets with great frequency ... we will also happily run 3 TE sets too!

watched since EP days

I meant WITH BOTH AS MAIN RECVGN TARGETS

That depends on a couple things: 1. how do you define "main receiving targets", and 2. who the WR's are besides Davis.

If we were to somehow land Arnett (not likely, but possible), then have Davis, Arnett, plus the other solid WR recruit in this year's class (not to mention possible recruits for next year), then there would be an awful lot of guys with talent that demands the ball.

That said, both will figure prominently in the passing game, I'm sure.

I hope Byrd commits

the thought of CJ/ Mr Hamilton as main recvng targets for our qb corp

Can't wait !!!

docb -

Iowa uses both guys as receiving options. It just that one guy necessarily has to an earlier look for the QB. Considering that we usually have one TE who is further along than the others, that is why one guy tends the preferred passing option.

Of course, I can name MANY, MANY occasions where the 2nd option TE ends up getting the first look while the first option is used as a decoy. Moeaki had some nice grabs when playing behind Chandler ... similarly, Reisner had some great catches while playing behind Myers.

Anyhow, I'm EXCEPTIONALLY excited about the future prospects of CJ, Hamilton, and Duzey playing together. And, I wouldn't at all be shocked if Vier or Krieger-Coble were in the picture too.

Latest posts