Insight tickets

tweeterhawk

Anyone received theirs yet? Went through the ticketing site provided by the U about 24 hours after the bowl selection was announced. Haven't seen ours yet; hope to see them in the next week before we leave town for the holidays, then to the bowl.

Yeah I got my tickets in the mail last week, I ordered it on the Insight Bowl webpage about an hour after it was announced.

I talked to the univ. ticket office on wednesday and they were trying to get them out thursday and friday so I am sure we will see them in iowa early next week.

Arrived today, Section 10, 20-something rows up. These were the best available less than 24 hours after the selection was announced? It appears Iowa is on the press box side this year.

We are in 205, just liked the view of whole field compared when we would do best available. I don't like being on one side of the field, I would prefer to be towards the middle and high enough to beable to see both sides of the field.

Got ours from the Univ Saturday wanted to sit up higher this year so went to the upper deck got 6 seats in upper deck section 208 row 2 about the 30 or 35 yard line.

We are going to be tailgateing in lot A in front of stadium entrance where is everyone else tailgateing at. We plan on being there about 4 or 5.

Latest posts