Insight Bowl Big Huddle

vegashawki

Is it worth going to? We are looking for somewhere to participate in pregame rituals (drinking) is it worth the money to go to this event?

Last year in Az and the year before in Miami was the same and I dont know why the bowl organizers and the schools dont get together better but the Insight Bowl Big huddle and Miami version were the same time basicly maybe a hour different and of course in different parts of the city as the Hawkeye Huddle, which is free and usually a good time, live radio broadcasts etc. etc. Not sure when the Huddle is this year but usually the night before game.

Last year there was a huge Hawkeye party at Margarita Rocks just west of Mill Ave. If they do that again, my group will be going there. It was much like a Hawkeye Huddle but in a two story bar.

Great! Thanks for heads up, if you findout for sure about it pls let me know. We are looking for a good spot to hit up before the game.

I just got an email that they will be having the 'Hawkeye Tailgating party' at Margarita Rocks again this year. Don't know the times, but I would plan on being there at least 3 hours before the game. Also on the 28th there is a Hawk party at the Big Bang piano bar, this was a huge success last year.

Latest posts