Injury at tackle

They said Kallenberger got banged up...but didn't really say the extent of the injury. Man, it would be great to get Cronk back if Kallenberger is hurt. It's good to have a few options there...Cronk and Plumb should be able to handle it. That being said...Kallenberger has done a really nice job the last few weeks.

You know...there used to be people, like Rob, who knew the answers to these questions and you didn't have to wait until KF's presser.

Now all we have is Fryowa telling us not to post political rants, not to post new threads over an existing one on the same subject, and not to be idiots.

I'm not so sure I feel part of something special any more.

You know...there used to be people, like Rob, who knew the answers to these questions and you didn't have to wait until KF's presser.

Now all we have is Fryowa telling us not to post political rants, not to post new threads over an existing one on the same subject, and not to be idiots.

I feel something special simply being around this fine collection of upstanding citizens and personalities. Wouldn't trade it for the world... might improve on a few things here and there but this is the Hawkeye Nation we've grown to love...Love it or leave it, because we're all stuck here together.

Door. Ass.

I'll not have you sully the reputation of this fine board.