Inexcusable

MY two cents on ripping players. As long as it's respectful and not a personal attack I'm ok with it. That said though, I tend to bite my tongue because I think there are times that fans forget how talented these players are to even get to the level they are at and also forget that 99% of us were never talented enough to even sniff playing at that level.

I'm fine with the coaches getting ripped up and down, because who plays and who doesn't is ultimately on them. They are also responsible for who appears to be ready/not ready to play both mentally and physically. So from my perspective if Petras is giving us everything he has, which I'm assuming he is, then that's all I can ask for from him as a player. But if he is giving us everything he has and is the best QB we have in the stable then I think that falls on the coaching staff and they deserve the criticism and attacks that is being targeted at Petras.

Kirk can’t go out and miss open receivers all game, throw interceptions and not recognize blitz packages all game. These “kiddos” need to.
If that's the case then ultimately it still falls on the coach to find these "kiddos" and be sure to it they're on the field. IF Petras isn't the answer and Kirk doesn't have anyone better in the stable then it's a recruiting failure by the coaches.

There isn't a doubt in my mind that Petras isn't giving us everything he has. We forget that these guys are the ones busting their ass day in and day out trying to compete at that level yet we think it's ok to personally attack them? Why because we watch from the stands or from our own living room. Based on limited sample size Petras may be the best we have who are we to call him out because he's not good enough?

Latest posts