"Ineligi Bowl" Article on O$U Miami game

Gene Smith's comment made me puke in my mouth a little. What a d-bag.

"Smith, the Ohio State athletic director, believes the current climate and its thick rulebook represent a near "police state" when it comes to addressing these issues."

Gene Smith's comment made me puke in my mouth a little. What a d-bag.

"Smith, the Ohio State athletic director, believes the current climate and its thick rulebook represent a near "police state" when it comes to addressing these issues."

Did he really say that? Wow.

Add that to Gordon Gee's earlier "I hope he [Tressell] doesn't fire me" whopper and you've got some major foot-in-mouth disease goin' on at tOSU.

Of course Gene doesn't like the rules, especially because osu got caught... How dare the NCAA try to discipline osu because osu broke the rules the rest of college teams are trying to follow...

I take solace in OSU being undefeated and not have lost to the "little brother" team in our state.....

I take solace in OSU being undefeated and not have lost to the "little brother" team in our state.....

How's that forfeited record making you feel, dipsh!t?
fo$u is a punchline. own it.

How's that forfeited record making you feel, dipsh!t?
fo$u is a punchline. own it.

It doesn't bother me a bit. U can't erase the memories my man. The joke is on you, losing to teams like Iowa State and Northwestern routinely would make my head explode as a fan....lol

It doesn't bother me a bit. U can't erase the memories my man. The joke is on you, losing to teams like Iowa State and Northwestern routinely would make my head explode as a fan....lol

Eh..you win a ****** conference a lot and lose to an SEC team every year, must be a wonderful ride.

Eh..you win a ****** conference a lot and lose to an SEC team every year, must be a wonderful ride.

They do not lose to an SEC team every year. They beat a darn good Oregon team in the Rose Bowl recently and beat Miami for the title. I would love to have their hardware. What's it been, 20 years bince we won in C-bus? At least an 18 year drought of beating ISU and Northwestern in the same season? Gotta give props to OSU, they have owned the conference for a long time and we have an empty rivalry trophy case and a coach with a 16-17 combined record against ISU, Indiana and Northwestern. That record would get a coach in C-bus fired, but our coach is pulling north of $3.5 mil for attaining that record.