Indy Gamewatch - BW's

Bohawk

Sorry to bore people with this once again, but I'm going to endeavor on my first Iowa football gamewatch tomorrow and wanted to see if anyone here attends the Indy I-Club gamewatch at BW's at 2514 Lake Circle Drive.

How's the atmosphere? It's a little bit of a haul, but not too bad and well worth it if it's a good atmosphere.

Any thoughts?

I think we're talking about the same one. It's right off 86th St. on the north side.

I've gone there several times over the last couple years but only for games I couldn't get at home.

I don't love the atmosphere but that's probably more of me problem. I like to actually hear the announcers. Also, they play the fight song after scores and whatnot, not my thing. I get annoyed because there are a lot of casual fans there that don't know what they're talking about with regards to the team, i.e. they don't know players names, who is/is not injured, and other stuff super fans like me know.

They get a lot of people there, at least for the games not on national TV. You should go, you'll probably like it.

thanks kindabigdeal. I should first clarify that this is my first INDY Iowa gamewatch and my my first overall.

Second, you are correct. The I-Club gamewatch is at 86th and Township Line Road. Maybe I'll see you there.

You won't see me...I'll be in Iowa City!! Leaving at 6:00 a.m.

But no seriously, they always get a big crowd. And it's enjoyable to see purdue and IU fans walk in and look disgusted to see the number of Iowa fans at a bar outnumber what they get at the stadium.

Never been but a buddy of mine went to the Indy gamewatch for a game last year and said it was awesome. It was the MSU game though, so how could it not be awesome?

Latest posts