Indiana Roll Call

4 of us meeting 4 more in Bloomington. We are leaving tomorrow morning at 6AM!!! Hoping to be in Bloomington by 2PM! I don't know where our seats are, but they are piggybacked (4 and 4) on the 40 yard line, Indiana sideline, I think. I'll get back to you on that! Can't wait for the Black and Gold takeover in Memorial Stadium!!!

Anyone know when and where the Hawkeye Huddle is?

3 of us heading to IC tonight to re-live the college days then heading to Bloomington around 8am tomorrow morning. We don't have tickets yet but i'm sure it won't be a problem.

Leaving Quad Cities around 4:30 p.m. Friday. Staying in Indianapolis then arriving in Bloomington around 8:00 a.m.
Seats are around section 105

Two leaving Friday morning. Section 1 Row 47. Was in Arizona, Michigan and heading to Northwestern next week. Bringing my wife, she has never seen the Hawks lose on the road or in a bowl game.

So does anyone know anything about the Hawkeye Huddle? I don't want to create a new thread about it.
The U of I sent me huddle information for every road game before the season started. It says:

Saturday, November 6 at Indiana
Huddle -- Saturday, November 6, Time TBD
Kickoff -- TBD
Crowne Plaza - Bloomington
1710 Kinser Pike
Bloomington, IN
(812)334-3252

Kickoff has been announced for NOON eastern time, so that means the Huddle will begin 2 hours before that.
Judging from Google Maps, it looks like Crowne Plaza Hotel is walking distance to the stadium:
http://maps.google.com/maps?oe=utf-...ocal_result&ct=image&resnum=1&ved=0CBoQnwIwAA

Last edited:
The U of I sent me huddle information for every road game before the season started. It says:

Saturday, November 6 at Indiana
Huddle -- Saturday, November 6, Time TBD
Kickoff -- TBD
Crowne Plaza - Bloomington
1710 Kinser Pike
Bloomington, IN
(812)334-3252

Kickoff has been announced for NOON eastern time, so that means the Huddle will begin 3 hours before that.
Judging from Google Maps, it looks like Crowne Plaza Hotel is walking distance to the stadium:
Google Maps

Thanks. That kind of sucks. I have not been to a HH for years. Saturday morning is for tailgating, so I will not attend. Friday night would seem to be the perfect time for the Huddle. Oh well! GO HAWKS!!!

Thanks. That kind of sucks. I have not been to a HH for years. Saturday morning is for tailgating, so I will not attend. Friday night would seem to be the perfect time for the Huddle. Oh well! GO HAWKS!!!
Yep, I never attend if it's Saturday morning. Looking at the paper I have, Northwestern is Friday Night from 6-8 p.m.
Minnesota is Friday Night from 7-9 p.m.

Usually the bowl games, they have it the night before, too.

Dudes, I totally want to go and I should be free from work this weekend. So I announced to Ma last night that I was going to be gone Saturday and she got really salty with me, said I can't go this weekend bince we're closing on our place in a few weeks and she "needs to go Tile Outlet" to pick out what tiles she wants to put in the kitchen. Sounds lame to me. Should I just go and worry about the wrath of Ma later?

Me and a couple buddies going, Section 7. I have a connection to a big IU booster so we'll be the only Iowa fans tailgating in the IU booster lot immediately adjacent to the west side of the stadium. If you are passing by, keep your eye out for someone trying to key my car. :)

Yep, I never attend if it's Saturday morning. Looking at the paper I have, Northwestern is Friday Night from 6-8 p.m.
Minnesota is Friday Night from 7-9 p.m.

Usually the bowl games, they have it the night before, too.

Do you have any more info about the Northwestern HH? Location maybe? Thanks.

Do you have any more info about the Northwestern HH? Location maybe? Thanks.
The paper says for Northwestern:

Huddle - Friday, November 12, 6-8 p.m.
Goose Island, Wrigleyville
3535 N Clark St
Chicago, IL
(773)832-9040

I received this 'card' back in August with my season tickets. I haven't received any notification that any of the Huddles have changed, so the information I have should be accurate.

3 of us leaving tomorrow afternoon. SCALPING!! Should be cheap?!

Anyone know if Assembly Hall is ever open? Been to Indiana FB twice, and have NOT been able to see the BB arena.

Dudes, I totally want to go and I should be free from work this weekend. So I announced to Ma last night that I was going to be gone Saturday and she got really salty with me, said I can't go this weekend bince we're closing on our place in a few weeks and she "needs to go Tile Outlet" to pick out what tiles she wants to put in the kitchen. Sounds lame to me. Should I just go and worry about the wrath of Ma later?

Tile Outlet? Hahaha. Oughta be called Prole Outlet. Have fun.

3 of us leaving tomorrow afternoon. SCALPING!! Should be cheap?!

Anyone know if Assembly Hall is ever open? Been to Indiana FB twice, and have NOT been able to see the BB arena.
We will be there decked out in the black and gold!

In 08' we walked over to Assembly Hall after the game and it was open. One of the maintenance guys gave us a little tour. He was a really good sport. He knew we had just walked over from the stadium but didn't know the score or even who had won. All he said was "how bad did you all beat us?". You could tell he really took a lot of pride in IU basketball and it's history. Meeting guys like this gentleman is what makes road trips special.
http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sour...YVQq6L-ww&sig2=qt0OzoheiUiQpV71SiFJog&cad=rja

Just need to ask yourself if the juice is worth the squeeze.

Latest posts