Indiana respectfully declined

metahawk

.... TO LOSE.

What a bunch of homers. Seriously. Couldn't foresee a way to handle the seating arrangements? Really?? REALLY????

Season ticket holders? Just give them a reimbursement or something. Starting to look like Glass doesn't want to lose the revenue of the game being played at Assembely Hall. Also, I just saw a tweet from Jok saying he's bored at the hotel. I've given up on knowing if the team has left or not.

I don't think I'd be going to that game until someone with a lot of letters/degrees signs off on it or I can get a personal look at it. But as a general rule, I don't go into to falling buildings.

Season ticket holders? Just give them a reimbursement or something. Starting to look like Glass doesn't want to lose the revenue of the game being played at Assembely Hall. Also, I just saw a tweet from Jok saying he's bored at the hotel. I've given up on knowing if the team has left or not.

thats from 45 minutes ago. The Barta statement was within 45 minutes ago.

Iowa should respectfully decline to drive back to that craphole, which negatively impacts Iowa.

Carver or bust. Barta, now's your time to not get limp-wristed.

Iowa should respectfully decline to drive back to that craphole, which negatively impacts Iowa.

Carver or bust. Barta, now's your time to not get limp-wristed.

Why didn't the conference step in and say that the game was going to be played in Indy on Wednesday? Playing at Banker's Life was the easiest solution. The "logistics" answer from IU is crap. They are the ones with the building with the ceiling falling in. They need to be accommodating to Iowa, not the other way around.

Why didn't the conference step in and say that the game was going to be played in Indy on Wednesday? Playing at Banker's Life was the easiest solution. The "logistics" answer from IU is crap. They are the ones with the building with the ceiling falling in. They need to be accommodating to Iowa, not the other way around.

Indiana is supposed to be a university of higher learning but they can't handle the logistics?

Indiana is supposed to be a university of higher learning but they can't handle the logistics?

Let's not forget, on Gilligan's Island, Professor could rig up a coconut bra for Ginger, make a radio out of palm fronds but, for some reason, couldn't fix a hole in a boat...

#1 I am glad no one was hurt. Could have been way worse if the game was going on.

#2 This had better not negatively affect the Hawks.

#3 We need to lay wood to IU wherever we play those fools.

More importantly if we don't play tomorrow it will be just like last week when we had to wait an entire week until the next game!! I have nothing else to complain about!

Latest posts