Indiana post game celebration

deanvogs

What a great win for Iowa on the road. You can tell this team gives it their all, and really like playing for Fran!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lHPh_8u1Qrs]YouTube - Iowa BB celebration.mp4[/ame]

YouTube - deanvogs's Channel

G** damnit recruits can't you see this man knows how to win and cares about what life can really be.
GET YOUR BUTTS TO IC AND JOIN THE FUN!

Thats the Frannie equivalent of Haydens Hoky Pokey....and I love it!!!
When you rally from 10 down with 7 minutes to play to win a game on the road by one point in the league, you should be jumping up and down!

AWESOME! Lets kick bucky back to madison, Watch Bo ryan turn into scrooge and try to work the refs, Defend our home court hawkeye students help us recruit some future stars, get your butt into Carver and make it a miserable night for the varmits from the North!

Thanks for posting this.

Anyone notice Speraw in the background chest bumping McCabe and others, reminds me of this

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kblnS2WpvcI&playnext=1&list=PLCDB66F9186CF882A]YouTube - Kirk Speraw: "Who wants some?!"[/ame]

As a former coach when I had successful teams it was when the players were breaking their arses for the coach and the coach was breaking his arse for his players...that is when magic happens. This video is proof that this is happening in Iowa City...I think good days are ahead for Iowa and their basketball staff...did you see the look on Bowen's face...priceless...pure joy!

Edit: got a little excited Bowen is what I meant....

Last edited:
As a former coach when I had successful teams it was when the players were breaking their arses for the coach and the coach was breaking his arse for his players...that is when magic happens. This video is proof that this is happening in Iowa City...I think good days are ahead for Iowa and their basketball staff...did you see the look on Lookingbill's face...priceless...pure joy!
Did Lookingbill replace Bowen in the coaching staff? ;)

Based on that video.....you can tell winning a road game in the B10 was definitely on the checklist of things to accomplish this year.

I love to see it. Great little seed we have planted by winning two big 10 games in a row, lets keep going forward and get a few more this year.