Indiana hanging with Mich St.

This is a game that at the start of the year I thought they'd lose, now I feel they can win it. I know I'm just setting myself up, and should go with my first impression. Sort of like when you took a test, go with your first answer.

I also feel more comfortable about this game, especially since Indiana beat the Spartans. They will be full of bluster and ripe for picking.....

There is no disgrace losing to Indiana at home any year.....

:cool:

The more I hear about Indiana, the more I realize we're probably in trouble. I didnt know they had so many injuries mid season. Now they are all back.

The more I hear about Indiana, the more I realize we're probably in trouble. I didnt know they had so many injuries mid season. Now they are all back.
How many of their guys were injured back in December when they beat NW on their home court by 2? And we beat Michigan without much scoring from Moss, JB or Cook. Indiana’s D is not Michigan’s D.

How many of their guys were injured back in December when they beat NW on their home court by 2? And we beat Michigan without much scoring from Moss, JB or Cook. Indiana’s D is not Michigan’s D.

I'm not sure on the first question. My point was we aren't playing the team that lost 7 straight. We are playing a good team on the road. The odds are against us. That doesn't mean we cant win or wont win. My original thought was we should beat a team on the road that loses 7 straight games. Now I know why that happened so my thoughts are it's hard to win on the road against a good team. A healthy Indiana easily falls into the category of good team.

Latest posts