Indiana got screwed

billy22

Yes it was a fumble, but the official blew the whistle, there was no clear recovery. Not sure how you can overturn that. Changes the game.

They remind me of Iowa in 2015. They just keep getting wins against a soft schedule but are very unimpressive doing so.

At least Iowa beat a couple ranked teams. The badgers probably won't play a single ranked team all regular season

Is this about the crazy game at Kinnick in 2009 where the guy catches the ball in the endzone and the catch was not completed in the process, or the crazy ping pong interception by Sash or the deep passes into the wind to DJK.....

At least Iowa beat a couple ranked teams. The badgers probably won't play a single ranked team all regular season

Very true. At this point of 2015 Iowa had wins over two ranked opponents on the road. Wisconsin's best win is a home win against a NW team that is pretty "meh" at best

I am glad Wisky won so a mediocre Iowa team can prove to everyone that they are a fraud. I wanted Wisconsin coming off a win when they played Iowa.

Latest posts