Incredible 8th Grader

Still not holy book-approved. You can run, hide, and twist scripture all you want, but it still doesn’t apply.

We can engage in a civil offline debate if you want, but I’m guessing you’ll take the easy route out (I’m rubber; your glue)...

Am I right?

Are you going to (sadly) concede?

Give us a weasly excuse...I’ve heard ‘em all and I’m eagerly waiting in the wings to hear this creative one...
Obviously you use this forum to try to prove to yourself and others how amazing you are. You are amazing! Amen!

Sorry man, wheelchair basketball is the absolute most hilarious thing on the face of the earth.

Check this game out at the 5:05 mark and watch Magic Johnson and Larry Bird go at it...

Magic Johnson fakes him out, breaks his ankle (too soon???) and Larry Bird goes tippycanoe... It's fuckin great.

The only other thing that comes remotely close to being as funny is cripple boxing. And for those of you who haven't discovered this magical thing yet, here it is...

You're welcome.

The Celebrity Boxing matches they had a while back were pretty damn top-notch. But nothing beats midget wrestling. Nothing. Of course, I've never been to a bar that had dwarf-tossing, so maybe I'm missing out.

Sorry man, wheelchair basketball is the absolute most hilarious thing on the face of the earth.

Check this game out at the 5:05 mark and watch Magic Johnson and Larry Bird go at it...

Magic Johnson fakes him out, breaks his ankle (too soon???) and Larry Bird goes tippycanoe... It's fuckin great.

The only other thing that comes remotely close to being as funny is cripple boxing. And for those of you who haven't discovered this magical thing yet, here it is...

You're welcome.

Of course, wheelchair boxing pretty much precludes the standing 8-count...

Latest posts