Incredible 8th Grader

ModebaSan

This kid will probably end up at Ohio St. unless someone gets in there very early and develops a strong bond with the kid and his family.

This kid will probably end up at Ohio St. unless someone gets in there very early and develops a strong bond with the kid and his family.
Is it just me or do his feet like waaaay too big for his body? We probably don't want him though because he can't even dunk.

Is it just me or do his feet like waaaay too big for his body? We probably don't want him though because he can't even dunk.

Woodbury could barely dunk and he lasted 4 years. So it's still a possibility.

I hope this kid realizes how blessed he is with parents guiding him along the way and weight/fitness facilities to use.

kids that shoot from the hip are not ready or strong enough to play HS ball yet at least at a high level you are referencing.

I prefer Donkey BB
Sorry man, wheelchair basketball is the absolute most hilarious thing on the face of the earth.

Check this game out at the 5:05 mark and watch Magic Johnson and Larry Bird go at it...

Magic Johnson fakes him out, breaks his ankle (too soon???) and Larry Bird goes tippycanoe... It's fuckin great.

The only other thing that comes remotely close to being as funny is cripple boxing. And for those of you who haven't discovered this magical thing yet, here it is...

You're welcome.

Sorry man, wheelchair basketball is the absolute most hilarious thing on the face of the earth.

Check this game out at the 5:05 mark and watch Magic Johnson and Larry Bird go at it...

Magic Johnson fakes him out, breaks his ankle (too soon???) and Larry Bird goes tippycanoe... It's fuckin great.

The only other thing that comes remotely close to being as funny is cripple boxing. And for those of you who haven't discovered this magical thing yet, here it is...

You're welcome.

I don't think you are supposed to say "cripple."

I don't think you are supposed to say "cripple."
You apparently don't know me very well.

I'm pretty sure the light waves coming off your computer screen didn't hurt you none. Stick the euphemisms sideways up your rectum and spin on 'em.

You're welcome.

Once the ring girl came out I forgot everything else.

Wheelchair basketball is exponentially more entertaining to watch than two-legged basketball, though.
What's entertaining is watching a well oiled wheelchair team take on the regular team trying to play in wheelchairs.

It usually ends up being no contest.

Latest posts