Incoming Recruit Lance Billings Leaving Iowa

What was he here a week? Way to stick it out.
I doubt if it was 'his' choice to go back home,because I really doubt he would move here and leave a week or so later. I would guess he did something really stupid and was sent packing..........

I doubt if it was 'his' choice to go back home,because I really doubt he would move here and leave a week or so later. I would guess he did something really stupid and was sent packing..........
If it was something bad enough to kick off the team, he would probably have to stick around for the legal stuff to be taken care of. Right?

Doubt it, much more likely he went home than got sent home by the coaches

Pretty obvious to me that the guy just got homesick. It happens. That just opened up another scholarship in a class that's shaping up to be probably the 2nd best one of the KF Era.

For those that follow the scholarship numbers more closely than myself, with a handful of transfers this offseason, what reasonable number can we expect for the 2017 class? I had heard around 20 for awhile but is that closer to 22, 23?

There is no shortage of people wanting to play safety for Iowa. Whether that influenced his decision it is impossible to say.

For those that follow the scholarship numbers more closely than myself, with a handful of transfers this offseason, what reasonable number can we expect for the 2017 class? I had heard around 20 for awhile but is that closer to 22, 23?

I would say it's around 20 right now but a fluid situation. Could go up from there.

Latest posts