In this loss I think you can blame everybody.

Biggusblockus

Special teams - missed FG, crappy kickoffs, bad coverage.

Offense - two many 3 and outs.

Defense - obviously overmatched

Coaching - same ol same old.

Going to be a long, cold winter and more of the same to look forward to next season.

I hope ARob is OK - that was a vicious helmet to helemt hit by #7 who was going for a kill shot. He was flagged already once for H2H just a few plays prior. I hope the Big 10 reviews that play and hands out a suspension. To not throw a flag there is beyond ridiculous.

I guarantee they'll have a better record next year. This group of 26 seniors just has bad chemistry and no on the field leaders.

I guarantee they'll have a better record next year. This group of 26 seniors just has bad chemistry and no on the field leaders.

Which might make sense if it weren't for the fact that they did pretty damn well together last season.

Don't count on it.

Consider Iowa's schedule with the likes of Iowa State, Pitt, Penn State, Michigan, Michigan State, Nebraska and, oh yeah, NORTHWESTERN.

Then there's that pesky Indiana and Purdue not to be taken lightly.

This offense was far too good to play like it did this season near the end. After Michigan State things just got off.

Latest posts