In Robs Nico Ragaini Article

pootspot

Is the dude in the picture Nico? Without pads on I’d say the only thing that fellas running crisp routes to is Pancheros.

If not him apologies i don’t scroll through the player profiles looking at fellas(nothing wrong with that if you do though)

Nico-Ragaini.jpg

In the piece, Jack Bacon states that Ragaini joined the Hawks before this past spring. But, of course, he joined them before spring of 2018, participated in those spring drills, and then actually played for the Hawks last year. Kind of a big oversight.

So although Ragaini will be heading into his freshman year of eligibility, he is the same age as Wirfs, Epenesa, B. Smith, and ISM. A good reminder that those guys are still pretty young and hopefully improving, and Ragaini is not a wide-eyed kid fresh out of highschool.

I like his film. A WR that runs crisp routes and great hands are a complete asset to the offense that BF and Iowa want to run. This offense I feel is going to be very NE Gronk/Edelman/AH.

I expect big things from BF

Is the dude in the picture Nico? Without pads on I’d say the only thing that fellas running crisp routes to is Pancheros.

If not him apologies i don’t scroll through the player profiles looking at fellas(nothing wrong with that if you do though)

It’s Michael Sleep-Dalton pictured.

Latest posts