I'M SO PUMPED!!

franstheman

goin to the game saturday. I've never been to a night game and i know the crowd will be nuts!! GO HAWKS!

Not only is it a night game, but it's homecoming and, most importantly, it's a Big Ten game. The intensity in Kinnick always rachets up a few more degrees once the Big Ten season starts. We all know that these are the games that truly matter.

Man, I have been to just about every game over the last 10 years, including all of the night games. There is just something special about the night games. Longer to drink, longer to get pumped up, typically they are a color game, etc.

OSU 2006 still takes the cake for best atmosphere I have been a part of, but the crowd for the '07 Syracuse night game and the '09 Michigan night games were also electric!

'04 Wisconsin and '08 Penn State ended under the lights, and those were pretty special too... :)

goin to the game saturday. I've never been to a night game and i know the crowd will be nuts!! GO HAWKS!

This will also be my 1st night game. Last weekend was my 1st Hawkeye game and even though the rain came down I still enjoyed it very much. But I heard this night game would be 10X louder and wilder. Can't wait 6 more days!!!
Picked up my Gold Iowa shirt for my section @ Black and Gold last Saturday so I am set.

Im trying to prepare and I think I might need a mid tailgate nap. Nothing big just a half an hour. Last year at Michigan game I was just soo amped up.

This will also be my 1st night game. Last weekend was my 1st Hawkeye game and even though the rain came down I still enjoyed it very much. But I heard this night game would be 10X louder and wilder. Can't wait 6 more days!!!
Picked up my Gold Iowa shirt for my section @ Black and Gold last Saturday so I am set.

Wait... you just went to your first game yesterday? And you did not already own a Gold Iowa shirt?...

Are you one of those bandwagon fellas my friends keep tellin' me 'bout? :cool:

Wait... you just went to your first game yesterday? And you did not already own a Gold Iowa shirt?...

Are you one of those bandwagon fellas my friends keep tellin' me 'bout? :cool:

When your 6'1" and 330lb I just can't run anywere to find my size of gold shirt. Not to many places carry 3x and 4x gold or black Iowa shirts

Last edited:

You will have a great time, night games at Kinnick are fantastic.

On a side note, do not walk on Melrose with an open beer, or you will be playing 'tight end' overnight in the local jailhouse. :)

Latest posts