Im proud of ya little sister

Come on man, give some respect to ISU, Congrats Clones!

lol. i did.

i think paul rhodes is a good coach. and im glad they were able to wipe away that KU/K State taste.

Looking to go bowling for the first time since Mac.

Live it up clowns. and thank you, thank you, thank you for letting me see all the husker fans faces too! that was priceless!

ISU has five wins. They have A&M and Baylor. Do they need two more or just 1 to go bowling (will 6 wins get ISU a bowl)?

I think ISU is not a good team, but improving. They barely escaped winning the turnover battle 8-0. I think it is great, because Nebraska fans got some come upins. Paul Rhodes is clearly a pretty good coach, not because they won but because the improvement they have shown.

That said Nebraska's offense is terrible.

Ya know, with as bad as the Big 12 North is, it isn't out of the realm of possibility that ISU wins it. aTm sucks, Colorada isn't any good, and Mizzou isn't that impressive. They could go 3-1 the rest of the way, with the only tossup being Ok. State.

The CLones, and Coach Rhodes definitely deserve their props for that victory. No trash talking in this case, that would be classless.

I have a hard time believing that even if Iowa wins tonight that ISU will be the below-the-fold story in the paper tomorrow.

8-0 for the first time ever or a W for the first time in 32 years. Id bet my ink on the 8-0.

Alot of people beat nebraska, not a big story..... even if it is ISU

8-0 for the first time ever or a W for the first time in 32 years. Id bet my ink on the 8-0.

Alot of people beat nebraska, not a big story..... even if it is ISU

Right, but you do realize that ISU wins in Lincoln just slightly less often than Iowa wins in Columbus, right?

Say what you want about the Nebraska team that ISU beat today, but when you haven't won in a place in your last 15 tries, it is a big deal when you break that streak.

Latest posts