I'm mad at Windsor

PCHawk

I'm a superstitious guy. One thing you don't do is act like a team is for sure going to win. That is a sure fire way to guarantee they won't. Another thing you don't do is spout off stats reinforcing why a team has no chance against you. Since he started doing that, all we've done is become teams firsts for every stat Windsor says. I put all the blame for the way these last few games played out on him.

The last 5 games is exactly what I felt the whole year was gonna be like. So on one hand I am happy that we played better than I expected for 3/4 of the year. On the other hand this team looks exactly like last years team at the most important time of the year.

The last 5 games is exactly what I felt the whole year was gonna be like. So on one hand I am happy that we played better than I expected for 3/4 of the year. On the other hand this team looks exactly like last years team at the most important time of the year.
When I was walking out of the Kohl Center tonight I thought... holy hell its amazing that that team will most likely make the tournament. That team looked like a low level CBI team

Was this a case of teams not taking us seriously?

I'm a superstitious guy. One thing you don't do is act like a team is for sure going to win. That is a sure fire way to guarantee they won't. Another thing you don't do is spout off stats reinforcing why a team has no chance against you. Since he started doing that, all we've done is become teams firsts for every stat Windsor says. I put all the blame for the way these last few games played out on him.
Yeah. I have absolute control based on my posts. Go sleep it off. And don’t drink so much Sunday. Maybe if you’re sober the Hawks will win.

jk What you do has no more control over the game than what I do. But don’t worry yourself. I have countless things to do with my time. This sandbox is all yours...PC Nation. Windsor out!

Yeah. I have absolute control based on my posts. Go sleep it off. And don’t drink so much Sunday. Maybe if you’re sober the Hawks will win.

jk What you do has no more control over the game than what I do. But don’t worry yourself. I have countless things to do with my time. This sandbox is all yours...PC Nation. Windsor out!
I hope you know my post was joking. I mean I am kinda superstitious. But deep down I know it doesn't matter.

I hope you know my post was joking. I mean I am kinda superstitious. But deep down I know it doesn't matter.
Yes I knew. That’s why my response was over the top. If I was really that upset over a post I would just hit the ignore button.

Latest posts