I'm Leaving HR/Rivals for Good

Here's one thing I don't understand about this board. It appears that there are very few people on the OT board, because there are only 3 or 4 threads started per day.

But, yet, when I start this thread, I get about a dozen replies within a very short time. So you guys must all be here on the board, but you're just not posting.

Is this message board sort of like one of those parties where there's a whole bunch of people, but everyone is sort of off by the wall afraid to start a conversation ... so they all stare at their shoes waiting for someone to start talking?

Seriously, why are you guys not starting threads and actually interacting?

I have never had a problem with Jon Miller and I like his stuff. I just have got to the point where I find Todd B. to be overly arrogant, partisan, and hyper-sensitive to anything even remotely resembling criticism.

JMO.

Most bizzare analogy ever... but it brings up a good question.... what kind of party is this?

And no matter what board you go to, you are going to find people that have issues or run ins with mods. There is no perfect situation

If Jesus ran the board and was the moderator it would be a perfect situation for all....except Vintage. :D

Sorry Vintage...maybe if Darwin ran the board you would be happier. :)

I for one think you do a hell of job Jon. ;) I have a list of people that you could ban, though.

If Jesus ran the board and was the moderator it would be a perfect situation for all....except Vintage. :D

Sorry Vintage...maybe if Darwin ran the board you would be happier. :)

I for one think you do a hell of job Jon. ;) I have a list of people that you could ban, though.

Jesus...Jon Miller...white, wheat, what's the diff? :p

And no matter what board you go to, you are going to find people that have issues or run ins with mods. There is no perfect situation

Yes... but moderating is an art, and heavy-handed moderation can be as destructive as too-lax moderation.

Wanna bet?...

ex_mike_the_situation_abs(2).jpg

HR's problem is that most people over there wish they operated a drug house.:(

Latest posts