I'm just going to say it.

WinOneThisCentury

Against teams with size and athleticism in the backcourt...Connor, Moss, and Weiskamp should be getting the majority of the minutes at the guard spots. I'm not sure you can protect Jordan. Babb started just lining him up going to the hole offensively last night.

That being said, if you told me we were going to turn it over as much as we did, Jordan would struggle shooting, Garza was going to struggle like he did, and Weiskamp would take 5 shots...I would have said we lose by 20.

I kept saying during the off season that the less dependent we are on his JBos 3 pt shooting, the better.

If Moss can stay hot, that certainly allows the opportunity to play Connor more and put a better D line up on the floor.

I kept saying during the off season that the less dependent we are on his JBos 3 pt shooting, the better.

If Moss can stay hot, that certainly allows the opportunity to play Connor more and put a better D line up on the floor.
Moss seems to enjoy shooting long range.

I agree with not wanting to be dependent on Bohannon's 3 pt shooting. I'd just like to see him make a few.

A focused investment in Moss will pay more dividends than a focus on getting JBo open for 3's. JBo has very little pro prospects. Like I have said before if McCaffery can pull off getting Cook and Moss into at least the semi pro's that will pay dividends in recruiting. JBo will 100% have his senior year to shine. Moss might be to impatient.

I'm not sure Garza struggled, he just wasn't allowed to play much. Listening to Proehm's presser, he didn't think the Clones could stay with Iowa when they went big, and I think Garza could have really done some damage last night. But generally Fran's strategy is to keep going with what's working as long as you have the lead.