I'm just glad Iowa isn't stuck with this Jacobsen guy!

Jacobsen's Stock is fast approaching the TWILIGHT. The longer UNI continues to lead Kansas the higher it becomes...

UNI is beating KU and it is ONE game. We need a coach that can beat these caliber of teams when given 16-18 chances in a season. NOT just once!! This game doesn't and won't change my opinion on Jacobson as coach for Iowa. Respect the man and what he has done at UNI but his name, recruiting, BCS conference experience and style of play remain the same regardless!

I remember a Lickliter led Butler team that gave Florida their toughest win during a championship run. I don't want to go down this road even if they pull this one out.

style of play is so much more important than winning! Cause its really fun watching guys run up and down the court scoring lots of points no matter what the score is.

That was a hell of a win by UNI but I still don't want Jacobsen. We've already done the "Hire the coach of a tourney darling" before.

Good to see Kansas took UNI seriously

I hope you are kidding...

I find it hard to believe that Kansas came into the game without a seriousness considering it is the NCAA tournament and all.

Kansas is the better team and would win more times than not but let's not give them the out of not taking the game serious enough.

YOU PLAY TO WIN THE GAME!!! UNI did everything right, do not short change them at all. Don't give Kansas the excuse of not taking the Panthers seriously, UNI earned that game and played one heck of a game.

UNI is beating KU and it is ONE game. We need a coach that can beat these caliber of teams when given 16-18 chances in a season. NOT just once!! This game doesn't and won't change my opinion on Jacobson as coach for Iowa. Respect the man and what he has done at UNI but his name, recruiting, BCS conference experience and style of play remain the same regardless!

EXACTLY! AGREE TOTALLY. We need big name from big conference or big time assisstant from big time program.