I'm hoping for a 9-3 season!

MBHHawk

Their offense beat our defense, but for the most part, ours beat theirs as well. We have at least a fair chance of beating every one of the teams left on the schedule. The Hawks will not face a better team or play in a tougher environment than they did today. I hope OSU wins out and goes to the National Championship as it would move all of the teams up in the bowl hierarchy. There is still so much to play for. I hope everyone gets behind this team and cheers as hard as they play. The most exciting part of the season is yet to come!

I predicted 6-6 preseason, changed it to 7-5 after seeing ruddock play a couple games and seeing the big ten is down. I feel confident we will get to 6... Not changing prediction but no where near confident 7 is a sure thing.

Their offense beat our defense, but for the most part, ours beat theirs as well. We have at least a fair chance of beating every one of the teams left on the schedule. The Hawks will not face a better team or play in a tougher environment than they did today. I hope OSU wins out and goes to the National Championship as it would move all of the teams up in the bowl hierarchy. There is still so much to play for. I hope everyone gets behind this team and cheers as hard as they play. The most exciting part of the season is yet to come!

9-3 seasons are hard when you have 2 losses in Kinnick to Northern Illinois and Michigan State and especially when your 4-3 thru 7 games.

We need that 6th win and IMO if we don't win next saturday against Northwestern, it isn't happening.

Last edited:
9-3 seasons are hard when you have 2 losses in Kinnick to Northern Illinois and Michigan State and especially when your 4-3 thru 7 games.

We need that 6th win and IMO if we don't win next saturday against Northwestern, it isn't happening.

Inclined to agree with this. Although I'm not 100% sure nebby is as good as their record. If we play the next 5 like we did today, I think we get 2 more...outside chance for 3.

Inclined to agree with this. Although I'm not 100% sure nebby is as good as their record. If we play the next 5 like we did today, I think we get 2 more...outside chance for 3.

If we play like we did today we beat Northwestern and Purdue and go bowling. I just have a tough time predicting wins against Wisconsin-Michigan and Nebraska in Lincoln.

MSU very well may win out this year - no shame in losing to them.

Funniest post of the year!

I'm hoping for 5 scoreboard wins,1 moral victory,6 scoreboard losses, and one trip to an imaginary bowl game

Latest posts