I'm honestly just tired.

hawkfan1319

Constant change and innovation are all pillars of success im every aspect of life. When a business gets stuck in attrition and stays im its old ways even though the world is changing they become bankrupt and outpaced by companies that are will to go the extra mile and try new things while moving forward.

KF is a ceo who's too ingrained in his own policy that has been shown to work at points but is clearly falling apart. A conservative mindset can help but he is trying to be soo conservative to a point that a small child would be. He will be not be told what is working or what other people are doing because his way is the only way and another other form of success is the wrong way.

5 hour energy or perhaps some meth will wake you up. Iowa football has a long term contract to sell content to the Big Ten Network and we could go out and find high school coaches for both major programs and pay them $75k a year and we'd still be a long way from bankruptcy.

Constant change and innovation are all pillars of success im every aspect of life. When a business gets stuck in attrition and stays im its old ways even though the world is changing they become bankrupt and outpaced by companies that are will to go the extra mile and try new things while moving forward.

KF is a ceo who's too ingrained in his own policy that has been shown to work at points but is clearly falling apart. A conservative mindset can help but he is trying to be soo conservative to a point that a small child would be. He will be not be told what is working or what other people are doing because his way is the only way and another other form of success is the wrong way.

KF has the 18th best winning % in college football over the last 10 years. Ahead of Michigan, Notre Dame, Alabama, Penn St., Nebraska, Florida St., and Miami.

Let me ask you this. If Iowa were to get rid of KF, would a new hire be considered a good hire if he could produce the same results over a 10 year span?

I'm tired too...........of people who really just don't have a clue what they are talking about. Did you find your shoe yet Cindy?!

These message boards honestly just warp your brain. Every time something negative happens here you come……I can only imagine what your lives must be like.

It's a transfer...from a 4* athlete who most said wasn't going to be a QB at the next level, who wants to still be a QB at SOME level...step away from the edge!

I'm tired too...........of people who really just don't have a clue what they are talking about. Did you find your shoe yet Cindy?!

These message boards honestly just warp your brain. Every time something negative happens here you come……I can only imagine what your lives must be like.

A f'N men

A f'N men

128755409942163862.jpg

Did not say fire I was trying to have a conversation not likes the other doom and gloom posters on this site. So, then you all agree nothing needs to be changed?

I think it goes beyond Derby transferring.. Can you point to one positive within iowa's football program right now?? Two years in a row we are expected to compete for the big ten and we finish 7-5?!?! With losses to schools like MN(back to back) & NW?? And losing RBs right and left? Student athletes dropping like flies... I saw a stat today that I'm hopeful someone can tell me is false. "since 2004 Iowa has had 26 four star recruits, and 13 left early"?? That's a horrible stat. I would love to see a Sr RB on that field again, last one was Albert young! I wish derby the best of luck, and I get it, he wanted to play qb, I'm not fed up because one player left, I'm fed up at the continuous spiral downward that everyone else seems to be blind to...

can you tell me the 2 years in a row we were supposed to compete for a big 10 title? i sincerely hope you didnt' mean 2011 we were supposed to...

KF has the 18th best winning % in college football over the last 10 years. Ahead of Michigan, Notre Dame, Alabama, Penn St., Nebraska, Florida St., and Miami.

Let me ask you this. If Iowa were to get rid of KF, would a new hire be considered a good hire if he could produce the same results over a 10 year span?

This is exactly what people need to ask themselves.

Derby leaving doesn't bother me too much. I feel worse for him that he thinks he is a QB. During his team's State Championship run everyone and anyone that watched saw he was much better on the defensive side of the ball. I can't blame him for chasing a dream, if that is what it is. It opens up a scholarship for someone who want to be a REAL HAWK and stay for 4-5 years. Good luck to him and go get another solid recruit. This years class is pretty impressive and a few more scholarships left for some youngsters.

Latest posts