I'm going to 'call out' Broderick Binns...

Cover3

...as someone who played a great game today. Elusive QB who it's hard to make a run at in space, and he pressured Denard enough while not losing contain. Also had three pass deflections, which raises his career total to about a million. I've never seen anyone deflect as many passes as he has in his four years.

...as someone who played a great game today. Elusive QB who it's hard to make a run at in space, and he pressured Denard enough while not losing contain. Also had three pass deflections, which raises his career total to about a million. I've never seen anyone deflect as many passes as he has in his four years.

Great to see him break the record in pass knockdowns.

He might have a pick six in him this year. He seems to get his hands on a number of passes.

That condor-like wingspan has paid off and he knows how to use it! Well played, Binns! I also thought Nielsen was very good today as well...Bernstine and Hyde too.

Great work to the entire D...I would seriously buy the entire HawkeyeNation a drink if just one of Bernstine's huge tackle total included a 3rd down stop vs. a 1st down conversion. Being 15 yards off the ball on 3rd and 6 is not good (and I understand why we do it, he's not the first safety to do it), I just want a big 3rd down stop...I may just lose all bodily function if we can get a 3rd down stop in the 4th quarter!

Latest posts