Illinois going to be Jacked up

Iceman

If Illinois wins two of their last three, they go bowling. Iowa and Penn St at home and NW on road. After last week, you know they believe they can punch us in the mouth and win. This is going to be a dog fight. Not so fast Hawk family if you think this is an easy win.

I am more jacked up and ready to beat those bums! They got so lucky last time Iowa should have won, but this time I am ready to smash them and have Iowa so far ahead that it won't matter. I am ready to beat them by at least 4 touchdowns.

The Illinois game became very scary to me at about the 5 minute mark in the 2nd quarter on Saturday. We absolutely will lose this game if the same Hawkeye team that played Saturday shows up.

If anyone associated with Iowa football isn't absolutely disgusted at Saturdays performance and doesnt do everything possible to get redemption on Sat, then I go full darkside, thank KF for his time and some great memories, and rail against the machine.

Iowa got crushed vs. MARYland. Then bounced back to crush NW.

Now got out-toughed by Minnisota. I doubt they bounce back a second time.

If they squeak this one out, they'll play wisky decent enough (lose by 10) and then surprise us all by beating Nebraska.

If they lose to ILL, Wisky and Nebby pile it on. Kirk seat gets hot for '15. Even the kool-aid drinkers won't take two more home losses. And in November when "KF's teams always get better" mantra gets exposed.

If Illinois wins two of their last three, they go bowling. Iowa and Penn St at home and NW on road. After last week, you know they believe they can punch us in the mouth and win. This is going to be a dog fight. Not so fast Hawk family if you think this is an easy win.

Hawk fans need to get over there and support the team. I have had it with this coaching staff but love the team. Stadium over there will be half full. Iowa fans should be a big part of it.

Illinois coming off a bye week and they're going to be jacked knowing Iowa got rolled by Minny. That spells disaster for Iowa.

Hawk fans need to get over there and support the team. I have had it with this coaching staff but love the team. Stadium over there will be half full. Iowa fans should be a big part of it.

Iowa got crushed vs. MARYland. Then bounced back to crush NW.

Now got out-toughed by Minnisota. I doubt they bounce back a second time.

If they squeak this one out, they'll play wisky decent enough (lose by 10) and then surprise us all by beating Nebraska.

If they lose to ILL, Wisky and Nebby pile it on. Kirk seat gets hot for '15. Even the kool-aid drinkers won't take two more home losses. And in November when "KF's teams always get better" mantra gets exposed.

Iowa loses at Kinnick regularly and has for nearly 10 years, dating all the way back to 2005 when Michigan ended their home field winning streak. I'm not sure 2 more home losses is going to be that big of a deal.

This game boils down to one thing: Has Ferentz lost the players? If so, the result will be ugly.

Iowa loses at Kinnick regularly and has for nearly 10 years, dating all the way back to 2005 when Michigan ended their home field winning streak. I'm not sure 2 more home losses is going to be that big of a deal.

This game boils down to one thing: Has Ferentz lost the players? If so, the result will be ugly.

Agree completely. Nobody could have done anything with the train wreck of a team that took the field after the opening drive. Regardless of who was running the show there was no excuse for 51-14 regardless of whether they're playing for their coach or not. At some point you have to play for pride. Unfortunately I didn't see us playing for anything, or playing meaningful football. Whether for or against KF at this point they need to find something to play for. Coaching was not responsible for a 37 point *** whooping.

It's the cumulative effect. Even kool-aid drinkers get tired of the kool-aid after awhile. They may not jump the emotional shark and hate on ferentz but the attacks on KF will be countered only by their silence.

But I am qualifying by saying two home losses. A split andthe KA-drinkers will still be pushing the KF band wagon.

Iowa is gonna crush Illannoy.

That what Minny thought about the Illini....and got rolled. ....and Iowa got hammered by Minny, and yet we will roll the Illini? No logic in that. The Illini are 5 pt dogs, and I would just pray Iowa can win by one.

That what Minny thought about the Illini....and got rolled. ....and Iowa got hammered by Minny, and yet we will roll the Illini? No logic in that. The Illini are 5 pt dogs, and I would just pray Iowa can win by one.

If you're going to use the transferative property for a football game; then you could also say that Minnesota needed a miracle kickoff return to beat Northwestern. A Northwestern team that we just mushroom stamped.

Logic no?

We beat UNI. UNI beat down NDSU. NDSU beat down ISU. We lose to ISU. Only in this season of Jekyll & Hyde of a season does this make sense.

The Illinois game became very scary to me at about the 5 minute mark in the 2nd quarter on Saturday. We absolutely will lose this game if the same Hawkeye team that played Saturday shows up.

If anyone associated with Iowa football isn't absolutely disgusted at Saturdays performance and doesnt do everything possible to get redemption on Sat, then I go full darkside, thank KF for his time and some great memories, and rail against the machine.
No game is "scary" to me anymore, as I no longer expect anything out of this huge disappointment of a team.

Latest posts