Illinois favored by 4.5

busabus114

I dont think Illinois has done anything to warrant being a 4.5 point favorite on the road against anybody. On the other hand the Illini might actually have the home court advantage with the Orange Krush coming to town

Let's hope our guys bring their best game tonight and gain a little border state team respect. I think we can get this one if things go our way. I thought IL would be favored by more like 10, but I guess they have not been that good on the road. Go Hawks!

I dont think Illinois has done anything to warrant being a 4.5 point favorite on the road against anybody. On the other hand the Illini might actually have the home court advantage with the Orange Krush coming to town

No but Iowa, has done everything to warrant another big ten team being a 4.5 point favorite in any game this year.

No but Iowa, has done everything to warrant another big ten team being a 4.5 point favorite in any game this year.

True - my guess is Vegas has no idea what to expect from this game. I could see iowa winning, i could also see them losing by 20

True - my guess is Vegas has no idea what to expect from this game. I could see iowa winning, i could also see them losing by 20

I think this has a lot more to do with Illinois than it does Iowa. If they press, it could get real ugly. I will see everyone there.

I think this has a lot more to do with Illinois than it does Iowa. If they press, it could get real ugly. I will see everyone there.

If thats the only thing standing between a close game and i blow out i would guess they will be pressing! Hopefully if they do we are actually ready for it, as opposed to the MN game