Illinois at Wisconsin

What is Wisconsin's best win away from the Kohls center? A crappy West Virginia or Virginia (lost to Tennessee by 40)?

They are going to rack up a ton of wins due to the schedule but will be out of the tourney by the second round ( as soon as they play someone with a pulse).

What is Wisconsin's best win away from the Kohls center? A crappy West Virginia or Virginia (lost to Tennessee by 40)?

They are going to rack up a ton of wins due to the schedule but will be out of the tourney by the second round ( as soon as they play someone with a pulse).

Possible but I don't know just yet. I think I will have a better feel for them after the game at Indiana. Indiana is still a bit lost on the court but does have a presence inside. Wisconsin should be able to win this as a top 4 team with Indiana's issues, growing pains, etc. If Indiana beats Wisconsin this weekend I still think Wisconsin is very good but top 20 good rather than top 5 good.

Wisconsin's average point total for true away games this season so far: 64.

Their opponents average is 51 in those same games. It is only a 3 game sample size, those numbers don't mean much. It had more to do with the opponents style of play and who they played.

Wisconsin isn't a "high scoring" team this year anyway. They just CAN score when they want to or need to, which they usually aren't able to do.

My gawd Bo found some offense!!!!

If I don't look at Bo and pretend it's not Wisconsin I can actually stand to watch them play...better brand of basketball this year IMO. Of course the camera is always on Bo and Wisconsin players are always whining about everything so it's impossible to forget I'm watching Wisconsin. I hope Indiana pulls the upset.

I've seen a lot of folks predicting the demise of Wisconsin hoops for a while now, and it hasn't happened. Like 'em or hate 'em, that's a pretty darn good program Bo has going over there. I'd like to see Iowa find that kind of consistency, or even close to it.

I think Bo is 66. Someone please tell me he isn't going to coach forever.

The scary thing about Wisconsin is to think what they would look like if they still had Jarrod Uthoff.

Not only was it a win for us landing Uthoff but keeping him away from Wisconsin

So was Marble, let me guess he isnt athletic either?

Every post you make shows how little you know about sports.

Say what Tinkerbell? Apples and Oranges. Brust isn't nearly the athlete JR is.

You think JR was entertaining thoughts of joining Iowa *because* of Lich? Really now.
That decision had SR written all over it, if decidedly indirectly (doesn't matter), and, if you read JR's remarks...he could "play right away at Iowa."

Anyway, I'll stand by my original statement. Wisky may be more athletic than in the past, but, OSU and MSU are much more so and could give Iowa's running game fits. Put a stud defender on Marble, and that's how you beat this team.

Say what Tinkerbell? Apples and Oranges. Brust isn't nearly the athlete JR is.

You think JR was entertaining thoughts of joining Iowa *because* of Lich? Really now.
That decision had SR written all over it, if decidedly indirectly (doesn't matter), and, if you read JR's remarks...he could "play right away at Iowa."

Or you could look at the other offers RDM had coming out of high school. Buffalo, Dayton, Detroit, Fairfield and Providence. Pretty good spot by Lickliter and Fran has done a great job developing him.

Latest posts