Illanoy players running their mouths

FreddyBrown

Evan Turner said after the game that he got fired up because the Illanoy players were running their mouths too much.

I love it. I'll be rooting for OSU in the tournament for sure. And I'll be rooting for whatever team plays Illanoy in the NIT. I don't see how a team gets in with 14 losses and only 19 wins.

Joey Brackets also had Illanoy as the first team out in the last report I saw from him.

Last edited:
Re: Evan Turner's postgame comments

You know, Freddy, I hate those guys as much as much as any team and fanbase in the Big Ten, but I have had enough of your disrespect for their institution as demonstrated by your repeated, intentional misspelling of their name. You have crossed the line, you have thrown down the gauntlet, you have disgraced your screenname, and may God have mercy on you and your children. Please, get it right next time and every time.

It's "Illannoy"

Glad Turner shut them up. He really has had the last laugh on them this year...3-0..ouch. And the Illini thought they had Turner wrapped up when recruiting him,and he stunned them by going to OSU...citing his dad living in Columbus...that stings,webbee!

Its the classic battle of giant ****** vs. terd sandwich...in this battle I generally side with who has the least amount of right fist heart taps and I think Evan Turner is the leader in this all important stat category so he loses.

You know, Freddy, I hate those guys as much as much as any team and fanbase in the Big Ten, but I have had enough of your disrespect for their institution as demonstrated by your repeated, intentional misspelling of their name. You have crossed the line, you have thrown down the gauntlet, you have disgraced your screenname, and may God have mercy on you and your children. Please, get it right next time and every time.

It's "Illannoy"

You are absolutely right. That second "n" conveys an important message!

It's "Illannoy"

It seems that every game, you see Weber having a run-in with one of his 'quality' recruits. That thing is a ticking time bomb, over there. (At Ilannoy)