I'll trade some new jumper cables if someone has 2 extra OSU tickets.

Is there a joke I'm missing in here or is this just he most random post in the history of the internet?

I'm guessing you might have to trade your car too. Those OSU tickets have the same face value as other Big Ten games, but depending on how the season goes, that could be the game of all games. Similar to Iowa-Michigan in 1985.

I need a step ladder. Jumper cables, step ladder and I am ready to deal. Throw in a pair of vice grips (Some of those cool needle nose ones!) and I will do it now!

Ok cool. Well I wanna go to that game to so....

I'll trade a dog whistle, a GoBots lunch pail, and a lug nut for a 1973 firebird for 2 tix to Iowa/OSU. PM me if you're down.

Ok cool. Well I wanna go to that game to so....

I'll trade a dog whistle, a GoBots lunch pail, and a lug nut for a 1973 firebird for 2 tix to Iowa/OSU. PM me if you're down.

That's where my nut went! Pull that off your list A-hole. I need that thing back. I can however provide the ash trey lighter from my 93" Hyundai (yes, Hyundai) Excel. Jerk.

I smell bacon.

I don't need extra long jumper cables but, I will trade two tickets for this snow-blower

image1.jpg

No, I will take that deal for 2 tickets.
Just so I understand correctly
You will give me a set of jumper cables (extra long) and a step ladder for 2 tickets to the Iowa-OSU game. Are you sure? Seems like it is too good to be true for me. Must be a catch

Just so I understand correctly
You will give me a set of jumper cables (extra long) and a step ladder for 2 tickets to the Iowa-OSU game. Are you sure? Seems like it is too good to be true for me. Must be a catch

I'll throw in a James Bond framed poster and two DVDS or Blu-Rays. And an oil change.