If

tksirius

HN's Love Doctor
we have seasons like the this the next two years, KF will retire. No way he will want to stick around when the masses want him gone. There will probably still be some kind of buyout money though.

we have seasons like the this the next two years, KF will retire. No way he will want to stick around when the masses want him gone. There will probably still be some kind of buyout money though.

I opened this thinking I was going to see a youtube of the classic Bread recording. Mark me disappointed.

The masses do not want KF gone! Just because you see a handful of loudmouths pointing out each and every mistake does not mean "the masses" want to see KF gone as head coach. When bad things happen the negative nancy's come out in force as they have fuel for their stupidity and most of the knowledgeable Hawk fans stay away not wanting to lower their IQ by reading this crap.

The masses do not want KF gone! Just because you see a handful of loudmouths pointing out each and every mistake does not mean "the masses" want to see KF gone as head coach. When bad things happen the negative nancy's come out in force as they have fuel for their stupidity and most of the knowledgeable Hawk fans stay away not wanting to lower their IQ by reading this crap.

So if we have seasons like this one the next two years the masses won't want him gone?
Maybe you should try reading the whole post.

So if we have seasons like this one the next two years the masses won't want him gone?
Maybe you should try reading the whole post.

What are you thinking? How dare you speak your mind and express disappointment. We are lil ole Iowa. Accept the losses to Iowa State and Minnesota on a regular basis, because we will win that Meineke Car Bowl and all will be well.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGhdX1SI3KY&feature=related]A HISTORICAL ADOLF HITLER SPEECH (WITH ENGLISH SUBTITLES) - YouTube[/ame]

This! The shrill voices screaming for heads on here, represent a very, very small percentage of Hawkeye fans.

You are mistaken if you think this messageboard isn't a good barometer for what many Iowa fans in this state are thinking. I talk Iowa football with friends and coworkers on an almost daily basis, none of which post on this site. And if you think there's not a mounting concern/anger/frustration with where Ferertz is taking this program, you are sorely mistaken.

I'm not to the point of wanting the man gone yet, but I need to see fundamental changes made. And yet deep down I am almost positive we're not going to see anything change.