If you're ok with Iowa losing to Minnesota

silvanthalas

You're a loser and you can go pack your bags along with the coaching staff. Because unlike you, I expect Iowa to beat the hell out of **** poor teams.

And no matter the worthless ******** excuses some of you will come up with, Minnesota is a ******* worthless team that WE JUST LOST TO YET AGAIN.

Two straight losses to 'em baby! Program is really moving up in the world! Seriously, I'm just done with 'em for the rest of the year; I cannot watch this crap and I'm not going to waste my time trying. This team has severe issues and will probably not be seeing another win this year. Better luck next year boys!

Two straight losses to 'em baby! Program is really moving up in the world! Seriously, I'm just done with 'em for the rest of the year; I cannot watch this crap and I'm not going to waste my time trying. This team has severe issues and will probably not be seeing another win this year. Better luck next year boys!

No one will miss you....now go cry in your corner.

I'm not a fair weather fan, but it's been inconvenient for me to watch these games this year. Especially the 11a kicks. So I know definitely I'm not going to force myself to wake up to watch those the rest of the year. 2.30 maybe, but I simply can't imagine they'll win another game.

You are a loser, you are not a true Hawk fan. I support this team and won't give up on them because we got outplayed. If you're tired of this BS go be an Alabama fan or something. Fans like you truly disgust me. Yes this loss sucks but seriously, F you

You are a loser, you are not a true Hawk fan. I support this team and won't give up on them because we got outplayed. If you're tired of this BS go be an Alabama fan or something. Fans like you truly disgust me. Yes this loss sucks but seriously, F you

Yeah good fans just accept losing... just bend over and take it dont complain... be a real fan

Thankfully there have been very few apologists on here. I think just about everyone is on the same page. There was nothing positive to take from this game and it was one of the worst losses in the KF era (if not the worst). No excuse for this, just pitiful.

This team and coaching staff is like having a Ferrari and having your 70 year old retired librarian aunt drive it for you. All of the talent in the world can be easily ruined by a very, very poor coaching staff. Go back to the 2nd quarter right after Coker ran 40 yards to get them in position, he was winded and motioned to come out, he was rejected and he had a look of discuss on his face. He was clearly winded. Next play, he misses his block and Vandy gets slammed. The beginning of the end. I don't think I have ever seen a coach at this level not let a player take a blow if he waves over that he needs it. Definately time to make changes.

No one will miss you....now go cry in your corner.
I'm not crying, I'm just not going to waste any more time this year with such a pizz poor product. Now you bend over and take some more beatings, since you seem to enjoy them so much.

Ferentz should give his entire pay check back and pay the University of Iowa to coach.

Right now KF and his staff are a complete embarrassment to the University of Iowa football.

The media should tear them apart this week but they won't. They will kiss KFs feet because they won't want to hurt his feelings.

KF has become the biggest joke of a coach in the country at this point.

Listening to and watching Iowa sports for more than 50 years and I won't be watching what KF and his coaches put on the field anymore. It isn't even the players...it is the coaching that I refuse to watch.

A good sound 40 point beating at the hands of Michigan would be good for this coaching staff, although they would not and won't change anything...because Iowa has no sizzle.

Hell, Iowa doesn't have anything close to a sizzle...

Last edited:

Posts like this disgust me...so you're OK with getting "outplayed" by one of the worst teams in the nation? I suppose you think they will finish the season 4-0 as well. We have made college athletics a business, deal with it. Fans have the right to complain after inexcusable losses. There's way more to it then supporting the team...this ain't intramurals.

what gives fans the 'right' to anything?? players put in time and work...you simply watch and complain. give me a break.

Latest posts