If You Really Want to Know What's Going on With IA Football

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kluver and Kulick are just a couple of meatheads, Ward seems to be a whole lot more intelligent and thoughtful.

Kluver/Kulick are a couple of walking Jason Aldean bro songs with their minds made up, and you can tell it from the get go on the pod cast.

Daniels and Lomax would have been a MUCH better interview on almost any other podcast/host than WUW, or just Ward by himself. You can tell the other two dominate 100% of the conversation and Ward holds back to go along with it.
I've spoken with Kluver in person. I can't speak to Kulick. But you are wrong about Kluver. He is very intelligent and well spoken. It doesn't really get us anywhere when you call people meatheads, or POS as others have done on this website.

I've spoken with Kluver in person. I can't speak to Kulick. But you are wrong about Kluver. He is very intelligent and well spoken. It doesn't really get us anywhere when you call people meatheads, or POS as others have done on this website.
Never called Kluver a POS. Call out the guy who did that if you want. As far as whether he’s a meathead or not, I’ve listened to most of their pods and that’s my opinion from listening to ‘em. There’s a whole lot of early 20 something meatheads and I probably was too at that age.

And Kluver was also one who hinted that this whole thing would have been better handled in-house. I’m sorry but all that’s going to do is get KF to threaten a player with losing his college football career if he doesn’t toe the line, and that’s not acceptable.

We can disagree on Kluver, I’m ok with it.

To be clear, and I have said I was heavy-handed for calling Trump supporters POS, but my overall disdain for those folks remains. From me, you get a mulligan for voting for the guy. But if you continue supporting him after almost four years of evidence, you're part of the problem why this country is fucked up. Like I told Melrose, I could hang out with supporters of the Bushes, Regean, Nixon, McCain, etc.

Trump is a POS racist.

Never called Kluver a POS. Call out the guy who did that if you want. As far as whether he’s a meathead or not, I’ve listened to most of their pods and that’s my opinion from listening to ‘em. There’s a whole lot of early 20 something meatheads and I probably was too at that age.

And Kluver was also one who hinted that this whole thing would have been better handled in-house. I’m sorry but all that’s going to do is get KF to threaten a player with losing his college football career if he doesn’t toe the line, and that’s not acceptable.

We can disagree on Kluver, I’m ok with it.
No, you did not call Kluver a POS. I was referring to someone else. I'm done dancing around it. Howe is the one calling people POS. Unfortunately, he is ruining this site with his SJW mentality. I didn't vote for Trump, but I don't hate people who did. God I long for the days when Miller ran this site.

I'll say it right now. I don't like Rob Howe. I think his writing is sub par. His podcasts are yawn fests and his politics are driving this website into the ground. Miller was the polar opposite of this clown Howe, and he didn't let his politics drive the direction of the website.

"Seek ye first to understand, then to be understood." But not Howe. Agree with him or you are a POS,

I'll sit down and have a beer with anyone. Even Howe, even Trump supporters. But not Rob Howe. He hates you if you don't think the same as him. But in his warped mind, YOU are the problem. Howe, you have an open invitation to sit on my deck and have a beer with me while I listen to you. But you won't. You'd trip up the steps blinded by your hatred for anyone different from you.

I know it won't happen, but I wish Miller would come back and rescue this shit hole from the cesspool it has become.

To be clear, and I have said I was heavy-handed for calling Trump supporters POS, but my overall disdain for those folks remains. From me, you get a mulligan for voting for the guy. But if you continue supporting him after almost four years of evidence, you're part of the problem why this country is fucked up. Like I told Melrose, I could hang out with supporters of the Bushes, Regean, Nixon, McCain, etc.

Trump is a POS racist.

And this post here is why I rarely visit anymore. Come on Rob, this is below you especially as the publisher. Why post this? If I want anti Trump news I can turn on MSNBC, CNN, etc. Long story short, this is a business and I would never post something like this on my business feed (I do own a business). How far we've fallen. Sincerely, one of your disdained followers.

I'm not having a beer with Trump supporters. I've been done dancing around it. Yes. If you support him, I don't have time for you.

Jon and Deace fed some of you guys what you wanted for years. And don't tell me you didn't know their politics and hear it on podcasts and on this site. It may have been more subtle, but you agreed with them. You don't agree with my politics. That's life. And thankfully, who's been a friend for decades, called bullshit on you guys. Why do you think he stayed off the message boards? Why did he get burned out?

We're living in a different time when the bullshit that white people got away in this country for centuries is being called out. And the asshole in the White House makes a lot of you feel comfortable but change is coming.

Systemic racism, unconscious bias and white privilege are real. And the asshole in the white house is promoting it and wants it to stay. I won't be a part of it or associate with people who support him. Period.

I'd rather be a black person living with racism than a baby who's dead because my mother thought I was an inconvenience.

That's just my preference. If that makes me a POS because I support Trump than I guess I'm a POS. No pro choice candidate will ever get my vote. If you don't live long enough to be born, then it really doesn't matter if we eliminate racism in this country or not.

This site has just taken an interesting turn. Not associating with people who have different views is pretty extreme. Sounds like a lot of hate at work within.

Unfortunate and a bit surprising to me. Getting harder to find places to escape to for some enjoyment away from the daily political wars.

And for me, having a POS that is pro life is not enough. There were plenty of candidates back in ‘16 who were pro life and not POS. Yet, Republicans elected a racist. The two former republican presidents who are alive don’t support him.

This site has just taken an interesting turn. Not associating with people who have different views is pretty extreme. Sounds like a lot of hate at work within.

Unfortunate and a bit surprising to me. Getting harder to find places to escape to for some enjoyment away from the daily political wars.

There’s a difference between not associating with people you disagree with and not associating with people who support a racist. I associate with people I disagree with.

I'd rather be a black person living with racism than a baby who's dead because my mother thought I was an inconvenience.

That's just my preference. If that makes me a POS because I support Trump than I guess I'm a POS. No pro choice candidate will ever get my vote. If you don't live long enough to be born, then it really doesn't matter if we eliminate racism in this country or not.

I'm really not being coy. I am pro life. Life of trauma does lead in cases to suicide. Many blacks life a very traumatized. Suicide is not what you think. It's not a cry for help. Living with severe trauma is like being on floor 100 on the WTC with a raging fire behind you and a hundred floors below. Complex PTSD comes from constant trauma like war refugees. Most Iowans cannot fathom growing up in the hood. Your statement about abortion could be changed to wishing you'd never been born. You are putting white middle class life into a culture it cannot be compared to.

I'm not having a beer with Trump supporters. I've been done dancing around it. Yes. If you support him, I don't have time for you.

Jon and Deace fed some of you guys what you wanted for years. And don't tell me you didn't know their politics and hear it on podcasts and on this site. It may have been more subtle, but you agreed with them. You don't agree with my politics. That's life. And thankfully, who's been a friend for decades, called bullshit on you guys. Why do you think he stayed off the message boards? Why did he get burned out?

We're living in a different time when the bullshit that white people got away in this country for centuries is being called out. And the asshole in the White House makes a lot of you feel comfortable but change is coming.

Systemic racism, unconscious bias and white privilege are real. And the asshole in the white house is promoting it and wants it to stay. I won't be a part of it or associate with people who support him. Period.

n and Deace fed some of you guys been more subtle, but you agreed with them. You don't agree with my politics. That's life. And thankfully, who's been a friend for decades, called bullshit on you guys. Why do you think he stayed off the message boards? Why did he get burned out?

Lmao!!! Let me guess Rob your going to vote the problem out. Oh A guy that’s been in Washington for little over 3 years? I thought you were smarter, guess not!

As for all you said above that truly took some balls! However in my view you just showed your hand and imo it’s people like you that are somewhat the problem as well..

No, you did not call Kluver a POS. I was referring to someone else. I'm done dancing around it. Howe is the one calling people POS. Unfortunately, he is ruining this site with his SJW mentality. I didn't vote for Trump, but I don't hate people who did. God I long for the days when Miller ran this site.

I'll say it right now. I don't like Rob Howe. I think his writing is sub par. His podcasts are yawn fests and his politics are driving this website into the ground. Miller was the polar opposite of this clown Howe, and he didn't let his politics drive the direction of the website.

"Seek ye first to understand, then to be understood." But not Howe. Agree with him or you are a POS,

I'll sit down and have a beer with anyone. Even Howe, even Trump supporters. But not Rob Howe. He hates you if you don't think the same as him. But in his warped mind, YOU are the problem. Howe, you have an open invitation to sit on my deck and have a beer with me while I listen to you. But you won't. You'd trip up the steps blinded by your hatred for anyone different from you.

I know it won't happen, but I wish Miller would come back and rescue this shit hole from the cesspool it has become.

Clearly you don’t follow Miller on twitter.

Having such strong opinions in a biased media driven misinformation highway shows ignorance. That's the true problem with this country.

Personal Accountability. Respect for the Law. Respect for History. PERSPECTIVE in accounts by the media. These things haven't been around the last couple years.

And spoiler alert*** People crying racism, and feeding stories on racism, or at least a weak media driven interpretation of racism, isn't going to make it go away. You cant stop people from being mean, you can only protect people from it with laws. WHICH IS EXACTLY WHATS ALREADY BEEN HAPPENING.

This brings me back to the perspective part. One story here, one story there, one story over there. Doesn't make it a problem. Doesn't make it systematic. Call it out by all means. Get rid of the aholes, or fire them socially for it. But it won't ever go away.

Last edited:

KF forced this issue not Rob. Some of the racist crap posted here isn't acceptable.

Having such strong opinions in a biased media driven misinformation highway shows ignorance. That's the true problem with this country.

Personal Accountability. Respect for the Law. Respect for History. PERSPECTIVE in accounts by the media. These things haven't been around the last couple years.

And spoiler alert*** People crying racism, and feeding stories on racism, or at least a weak media driven interpretation of racism, isn't going to make it go away. You cant stop people from being mean, you can only protect people from it with laws. WHICH IS EXACTLY WHATS ALREADY BEEN HAPPENING.

This brings me back to the perspective part. One story here, one story there, one story over there. Doesn't make it a problem. Doesn't make it systematic. Call it out by all means. Get rid of the aholes, or fire them socially for it. But it won't ever go away.

My special needs child was severely bullied. The school said the couldn't stop it. Hiring an attorney and going to the police did get the school to stop it. Same thing.

Just validated my position on how the board and site has turned. Also love how you lump everyone into a group. Yep, voted for Trump because there was absolutely no way Hillary was getting my vote. Voted lesser of the two evils. That's what politics and America has come to. The same will be for Biden. You're telling me this is the best we can offer!? I for one would love to have Tim Scott but again that'd never be the case since I voted for Trump before. Right?

You don't know one thing about me, my family, friends, kids (one at Iowa / bi-racial), etc. But to lump us into one pot because who we voted for or support is despicable. But, it's absolutely your right to do so and reason I served 22 years with combat tours. Just stop the tirades, foul language, and hatred for those that don't agree with your views on Trump. This foot will never cross over to the left but I do support the movement 100 percent.

I thought you were gone. Rob is taking risk to do himself. This is all on Barta and KF.

You miss the day when articles on here said about Faith, too bad faith, but thanks for being a good BOY? You felt good bout that then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts