If you could only go to one FB game next Season......

clim33

Which one would it be?

It would be

Iowa vs Nebraska

for me

Hope I can get some tickets to that game with my season ticket renewal

As someone who is in Lincoln, agreed, Hawks v Huskers and the Good Lord willing I will be there.

PURDUE HAND'S DOWN!!! Our most hated rival...if you don't have that game circled turn in your hawk card please!!!!

Definitely Nebraska. That's a stadium I've always wanted to see a game in, and watching the Hawks whip the Huskers in Lincoln would be a great memory to have.

October 15, 2011. Beautiful Fall day in Iowa City to watch the Hawks take out a decade of frustration on Northwestern... finally.

Going to college in Nebraska my freshman year makes the Nebraska the biggest game on our schedule from here til I die. I cant stand their fans.

Northwestern and Nebraska are pretty close along with Ohio State. I wish we played Wisconsin. Man do I hate Bucky and all of his d-bag followers.

I would say Nebraska, followed closely by Northwestern. They have been killing my dreams the last decade.

I would like to go to that game towards the end of the year. Cant remember who they are playing but its the one indoors. I think its gonna be a big deal.

I think Neb is the resounding favorite..

But the games I actually am considering are

v. Pitt
v. NW
@ Purdue

I am targeting the Tenn Tech (haven't been to a 1st home game/warm weather game in like 20 years) and/or the Northwestern game. Or perhaps I'll wait for cooler weather and head up for one of the Michigan school games.

Is Purdue really our hated rival? Did I miss something in the last 30 years? Purdue and Iowa have always been competitive but I don't consider the Purdue game any different than playing Illinois ...

Is Purdue really our hated rival? Did I miss something in the last 30 years? Purdue and Iowa have always been competitive but I don't consider the Purdue game any different than playing Illinois ...

hurrrr durrrr derp

It was the ol' sarcasm rearing its ugly head again.

Iowa and Purdue were designated as cross-divisional rivals in the new Big 10 football setup. They will play every year. Since the schools aren't rivals at all, it has been played up sarcastically by both fan bases.

Latest posts