If were just throwing out names, what about...

Im thinking we need somebody that people can get behind in the masses. Someone that has a network of donors already in-toe that can give and give. We need somebody with connections across this nation and should have no trouble convincing a player that Iowa is the devine choice of school.

We need to hire Jesus Christ as our next mens bball coach.

I know we have no shot at landing him, but what about...

bugs_holding_basketball.jpg

Im thinking we need somebody that people can get behind in the masses. Someone that has a network of donors already in-toe that can give and give. We need somebody with connections across this nation and should have no trouble convincing a player that Iowa is the devine choice of school.

Member of the press: Mr. Barta...has Iowa Basketball taken Jesus Christ as its lord and savior?

Gary Barta: Yes, yes we have...at the cost of 3.2 mil per season with incentive clauses for wins, conference titles, conference tournament titles, NCAA tournament appearances and miracles.

Member of the press: That price tag seems a little steep, doesn't it!?!? How did you settle on that when it appears you were only bidding against yourself?

Gary: Not sure what happened there...I thought I was drinking water and the next thing I know, I'm on my 5th glass of wine...

JC's already got a job; he's the D coordinator for the Hawkeye football squad.:)

I disagree, he hasn't proven he can win with his own players. MJ was already in Chicago and Kobe and Shaq were in LA when he started there.

Ah yes..but how many rings did any of them, including Scottie Pippen, who is curiously absent from your list, win BEFORE Phil? HMM???

:D

Edit: I have a feeling my Bulls knowledge is going to bite me here...Phil was there before Scottie...wasn't he!?!?

I disagree, he hasn't proven he can win with his own players. MJ was already in Chicago and Kobe and Shaq were in LA when he started there.

LMAO!!!! This takes Phil out of the running since he hasn't proven he can win with his own players.

Latest posts