If we struggle at all tonight...

urohawk

it is a really bad sign. I just saw they went 6-26 last year and lost 10 lettermen from that team. Ouch!!!

This is the kind of game you hope nobody plays more than 20 minutes.

It won't matter to me if they struggle tonight or not just as long as they get the W. I do not think it would be a bad thing if the team had to work hard to get the win.

i could see us "struggling" throughout the non conference as Fran tries to find the right rotation and matchups...

it is a really bad sign. I just saw they went 6-26 last year and lost 10 lettermen from that team. Ouch!!!

This is the kind of game you hope nobody plays more than 20 minutes.
How big a deal is it to lose 10 lettermen from a 6-26 team? Honestly, it scares me more that they have all new players than if they'd have brought everyone back from that terrible team.

Kenpom has them as the worst team in division 1, that's a lot of teams. They lost by 50 to teams like Drake last year.

I doubt we have problems with them as our exhibition opponent would probably compete with a team like this but it's the first game and we don't know exactly what we are dealing with for sure. If we do struggle there's not much that can be taken from it other then we aren't great and we played a bad game. They should be fine tonight though.

If the hawks don't score 100pts against this team with the whole bench playing I will be amazed.

Go Hawks!!!!!

We will win by 30 or more. The interesting thing will be shooting pct., rebounding, and how the freshman contribute. Perfect game to get them into the flow.

I'm pumped to get my first view at the hawks this season as I missed the exhibition game.

I'm even more excited now that it sounds like the opponent will not be very good. The fun part of this time of the season is when you get a chance to check out the freshman and the new faces.

Side question: Live chat tonight spank?

I'm excited to win an opener. We've lost the last two years and it's hard to get any excitement going or build any momentum when losing to bed teams in your first game.

Latest posts