If we lose this game

edgyhawk

If we lose this game against MSU, can we still get into the "big dance"? I have to think that our body of work the past 12 games has to be pretty impressive to the committee. I don't think that they look at 20 wins as an automatic qualifier anymore do they?

They don't seem to use the 20 win mark in the women's game like they do in the men's...but I'm not sure if Iowa gets in if they lose...the conference is down a bit this season on the whole.

ESPN had Iowa in even before the win yesterday. I think they're in for sure. Also, I think the strength of the Big Ten is deceptive this year. There aren't really any powerhouses, but it's a very strong league. One of the coaches (can't remember which one) said it was the toughest he could remember the other day.

ESPN had Iowa in even before the win yesterday. I think they're in for sure. Also, I think the strength of the Big Ten is deceptive this year. There aren't really any powerhouses, but it's a very strong league. One of the coaches (can't remember which one) said it was the toughest he could remember the other day.

Yeah, I was thinking more along the lines of a "powerhouse"...the league is balanced this year, definitely. I just get the feeling ISU could own this thing if they were a Big10 team...and I hate saying that...ALOT!

Yeah, I was thinking more along the lines of a "powerhouse"...the league is balanced this year, definitely. I just get the feeling ISU could own this thing if they were a Big10 team...and I hate saying that...ALOT!

Yeah I definitely think ISU would win the Big Ten---I saw OSU play a number of times and I think ISU is much better.

Latest posts