If we finish in BXIV basement, will you panic?

Good find thanks. Probably pretty rare I'm guessing? I know things happen and agree with PC that its a roller coaster to a point... but I also think last place out of 12 teams when you've had 8 years to recruit guys is a pretty far drop.

If we get last place, it will take two years to get back to the tourney for sure. This year is all about building confidence and momentum for next year. One thing I don't want to hear in the off season is players saying we will do better than predicted. That was their first problem this year.

If we get last place, it will take two years to get back to the tourney for sure. This year is all about building confidence and momentum for next year. One thing I don't want to hear in the off season is players saying we will do better than predicted. That was their first problem this year.

Yep, talk is cheap the proof is in the play on the court. Unless we have 2-3 transfers and get a nice JUCO or Grad Transfer PG to come its hard to see us being a ton better next year really, unless Weiskamp makes that big of difference. I sure hope his commitment is solid.

Illinois at home is the only game we’ll possibly be favored in, add two more just for the hell of it, and we’d be 3 for the B1G. That’s definitely the basement in my opinion.

Which is cool with me because we’ll get a better spot in the draft next year.
I don't think we'll be favored @ Illinois. They have some athletic guards and they play with better intensity than we do. At least from what I've seen. The only thing we might have going for us is that Illinois doesn't shoot particularly well from 3pt range. But they've probably never been as open as they will be when we show up.

Latest posts