If we could split

Michigan and its only because I have a handful of buddees that are Michigan fans. I love reminding them that they havent beaten the Hawks since 2006.

I'd like to beat the horn cuskers. My dislike for them grows stronger each time they win a game.

Nebraska. No doubt. It seems like Michigan fans regained some humility during the RR era. Neb...not so much.

I'll take Michigan. I am already sick of the whole Nebraska rivalry. Half of our fanbase is completely obsessed with them, and I couldn't possibly care less. Would much rather beat Big Blue for the fourth year in a row, in the Big House.

I live in Omaha, IF I had to take only one win.....beat nebby so I can listen to the crying.

Plus, if Mich beats us, and can somehow beast OSU...and we beat the fuskers....we keep them out of the champ game.....which would provide a fraction of solice in a nightmare season (edit) - Minny needs to beat them too...which would be fine as well

Let's win'em both and go bowling !!! (I really have no reason to believe this will happen)

How could anyone not say Nebraska? That would knock them out of the Big 10 title game and would be doing it in front of about 15,000 of their fans and on our senior day.

Latest posts