If UNI beats Wichita State...

wundergrape

Between Iowa destroying the #10 team in the country and Ejim breaking the Big 12 scoring record....all three Iowa teams would be national sports stories.

Great year for the state of Iowa cagers.

UNI seems like the type of team that would beat them. I hope they do because Wichita State being number 4 without really beating anyone annoys me.

EDIT: I guess a road win at Saint Louis is pretty good but my point stands.

I'm just excited to see Wichita State play. It seems like every year some mid-major makes it to the dance at 30-2 and I haven't watched them. They always seem to lose in the second round, though, so it doesn't matter. It's the 26-7 mid-majors you have to watch out for. My fake money is on...hell, I don't know....George Washington.

UNI will win tonight if they get the same blind, dumb, and dumber refs IA last play them at UNI (worse officiated game in a decade for IA). Another coincidence, both IA and ISU are 3rd place respectively in their conference with 4 losses. Who will finish higher at the end?

I have to say though I hope Iowa gets placed in Wichita States bracket, I think Iowa can beat them.

UNI will win tonight if they get the same blind, dumb, and dumber refs IA last play them at UNI (worse officiated game in a decade for IA). Another coincidence, both IA and ISU are 3rd place respectively in their conference with 4 losses. Who will finish higher at the end?

ISU. Their remaining schedule looks a good bit easier than that of Oklahoma, K State and Texas, so they have a good chance to move up. Iowa is closer to 4th than to 2nd right now.

Latest posts