If this was an ISU fan what would you do???

I was just waiting for the LSU fan to wake up and punch that guy square in the nuts.

I don't care what team another person cheers for... They are still a person and I would never treat another human like that... All of those Bama fans standing there watching that and laughing are trash just like the moron who whipped his nuts out.

He just t-bagged the guy. No big deal. If I was arrested for every time I t-bagged someone....

teabagging your friends when they pass out? Juvenile yet normal.

teabagging random dude and then thrusting in his face? Sexual assault.

I heard on Bill King that this guy's cousin is the town sheriff. I'm sure he's so proud of his dbag cousin

teabagging your friends when they pass out? Juvenile yet normal.

teabagging random dude and then thrusting in his face? Sexual assault.

Huh?!!!
scooby_doo_2.jpg

Freak, I put the over/under on the times you got teabagged at 13.5. I would also put the times you objected over/under at .5

There is absolutely nothing normal, funny, or right about that. I don't care what team you root for or who your fiercest rival is, that is just plain wrong. I hope that guy gets the book thrown at him and the scum that was laughing it up should be accessories.

There is absolutely nothing normal, funny, or right about that. I don't care what team you root for or who your fiercest rival is, that is just plain wrong. I hope that guy gets the book thrown at him and the scum that was laughing it up should be accessories.

It's a little funny. But it is ilegal and the man will be punished and if the LSU fan wants to he has a good case for a civil suit. All that said I still lol'd

Why do people find it "normal" to tbag their friends? Pretty sure my friends and I didn't enjoy putting our balls on each others faces. Some strange people out there.

Latest posts