If this was an ISU fan what would you do???

This looks like the food court at a mall. Where was this filmed? And where the hell were the LSU fan's friends?

To answer your question, if it was an ISU fan, I would encourage him to wake up and go home. Unless it was Mesaclone, then pretty much what happened in this video.

That's disgusting i hope that guy gets put on the sex offender list. You can for a lot less than what he just did.

also nobody deserves that so if I saw somebody do that I would punch them square in the face. Ridiculous.

That's disgusting i hope that guy gets put on the sex offender list. You can for a lot less than what he just did.

also nobody deserves that so if I saw somebody do that I would punch them square in the face. Ridiculous.

Agree. This guy is 32 years old, a supposed grown man. Stupid college kid would be bad enough. I hope he gets the same treatment and then some during his prison stay.

Dude.... make sure you have something worth seeing before you whip out that little thing for the whole wrold to see. Feel bad for his gorlfriend or boyfriend. lol

This really isn't funny. This guy was a stranger and I don't understand how no one stopped this.

Really? There was nothing but Alabama fans around that's why no one stopped it - no one with class or decency saw what was going on.

Real question is how long will this thread last lol? If it was an isu fan past out and this being done to them, I'd laugh. I really would. That's how much I hate state fans.

Yeah, the guy is an idiot and so are the inbred morons who laughed it up. What would happen to the guy if that was a passed out girl at a party? Same thing should happen to this dirtbag.

That's disgusting i hope that guy gets put on the sex offender list. You can for a lot less than what he just did. also nobody deserves that so if I saw somebody do that I would punch them square in the face. Ridiculous.

Agree 100%. I understand the psychology behind the "mob mentality" but hard to believe there's not 1 good Samaritan in there to step in.

It only takes 1 person to stop something like that. That 1 voice of reason stepping in to stop something like that will quickly turn the tide and gain support.

Also, I find the ISU fan reference tasteless as well. Why would or should that have jack to do with a scene like that? You see something like that you stop it no matter what shirt either party is wearing.

Agree 100%. I understand the psychology behind the "mob mentality" but hard to believe there's not 1 good Samaritan in there to step in.

It only takes 1 person to stop something like that. That 1 voice of reason stepping in to stop something like that will quickly turn the tide and gain support.

Also, I find the ISU fan reference tasteless as well. Why would or should that have jack to do with a scene like that? You see something like that you stop it no matter what shirt either party is wearing.

Again ...... Alabama fans.

Latest posts