If this surprised you...

Robberty

Then you knew very little about DJK.

Dude makes little references to smoking weed all the time on his FB. The harder stuff, well I guess I didn't know about that. But it happens, you smoke a lot of weed and **** starts getting a little out of control.

In my opinion, this is good in the long run for DJK. This is a chance for him to get his **** together.

He is still the best receiver ever to play at Iowa and he will still get paid to play in the NFL.

The only thing I remember DJK referencing drug usage too was back on 4/20 he posted "Don't roll a J, make a play" and then posted the picture of him burning that Illinois corner back from 07 or 08.

Dude makes little references to smoking weed all the time on his FB. The harder stuff, well I guess I didn't know about that. But it happens, you smoke a lot of weed and **** starts getting a little out of control.

In my opinion, this is good in the long run for DJK. This is a chance for him to get his **** together.

He is still the best receiver ever to play at Iowa and he will still get paid to play in the NFL.

I'm not surprised about the coke, there's a lot of coke in IC, and DJK is far from the only Iowa athlete who does it. I don't think smoking weed leads to doing coke any more than just going out to the bars leads to it.

Since we all read his FB religously.

I'm not surprised about the coke, there's a lot of coke in IC, and DJK is far from the only Iowa athlete who does it. I don't think smoking weed leads to doing coke any more than just going out to the bars leads to it.

I can tell you that I have seen all of this stuff in college, law school, at parties, by and between business folks in connection with deals that are later published in national newspapers, etc. It is not uncommon, and as somebody noted in another thread, the past few presidents have admitted to use of narcotics (and everybody knows its at least the last 3).

Don't chalk this up to "everybody does it, so its ok", b/c (1) this stuff is extremely personally and professionally destructive and (2) this is not my thing and never has been.

Many of the people who are lauded for so many things (as business leaders, sports stars, community leaders, volunteer work, parents, teachers...) use drugs and unless they get caught, they remain highly regarded by people.

Its a rare quality in people to opt of out of the crowd and refuse to kick somebody when they are down and this guy is clearly down.

That is absurd to say smoking weed leads to doing cocaine. Our own government's studies reject the gateway drug myth.

I do feel the same. He has to make a choice, I am torn on what I think KF should do for the long run with DJK (here on out). I think he is done, no practice or bowl, but I'm torn about pro-day. I think he should be given the chance should he meet certain criteria. 1 of which is a drug test right before and after iowa's pro-day another would be to get help with drug addiction.

Apparently I know little about DJK... which is no sarcasm...

But feel better knowing someone created a post to confirm to me just how little i know about DJK... which is sarcasm.

Dude makes little references to smoking weed all the time on his FB.
The harder stuff, well I guess I didn't know about that. But it happens, you smoke a lot of weed and **** starts getting a little out of control.

You've got to be kidding me.

What ever happened to...you know, the actual person. You're basing this off facebook?

Get real. If you know him personally or his friends, then you've got something. But you're going off facebook?

Latest posts