If this has been posted im sorry but

It is time to thank Kirk, Ken & Mr. Parker for their 12 years at Iowa and move on.. iowa hasn't won an out right big ten title under Ferentz and hasnt shared one since 2004. He has absolutely no fire on the sidelines to get guys motivated to play... i cant even get motivated to watch him screw another game away.

i know i will get blasted for this but really it is time as fans that we demand a coach that will give us the production we expect year in and year out.. we did it with Lick and got a change.. Look what is happening to Penn St. they havent been a legitimate factor in the big ten in a few years and i dont see it turning around as long as the walking dead is at the helms

or its fans like me that demand more then just being AVERAGE season after season

NEIN! YOU VILL DRINK ZEE KOOl AIDS. YOU VILL BLINDY SUPPORT VIS TEAM AND YOU VILL NOT DEMAND ZEE COACHES CHANGE.

Ive been beating this dead horse for 3 weeks and all I got was keep drinkin the Kool Aid, the team will get better. But they never did. And I was right.

Wow, even as a Cyclone fan, I can see the stupidity on display by the OP.

Lickliter=Ferentz??

Seriously? Put down the Stanja and wave away the haze.

or its fans like me that demand more then just being AVERAGE season after season

So what is it you expect? Where did these expectations come from? Hayden Fry? Check the history of Iowa coaches and let me know where you found a way to back up high expectations.

I could have swore, correct me if I'm wrong here, the Hawks just won some game in January and had at least more than 3 wins. Oh I know, this year is a disappointment going to some mediocre bowl game and unranked...blah blah blah.

I could not disagree with the OP more. It starts with Barta. if someone needs to be replaced it is him. He f'd up the bb program and allowed himself to believe he had to pay outrageous money to KF to save the athletics program in general. I understand the first few pay hikes, but KF should have had to prove they could have a great season when expectations were high before he got his next big pay raise.

If changes are needed, then it starts with the AD.

Ive been beating this dead horse for 3 weeks and all I got was keep drinkin the Kool Aid, the team will get better. But they never did. And I was right.

you were right.. as i have been saying the same thing.. why should we as fans be OK with a season like this.. if Iowa has any intentions of turning the corner and becoming an elite team.. it will never happen with this staff..

the fans that are ok with this season have issues

Sadly...dare I say it...Cy was right. Believe it or not Iowa has not turned that corner and hasn't for...oh....ever! (at least in any of our lifetimes). No I'm not satisfied with this season but honestly the same coach you are trying to replace is the same one who has done enough for you to think Iowa should be a MNC caliber team. Did he earn his salary last year? Oh wait, I'm sure you forgot since it was a whole season ago, they won the Orange Bowl.

At no time has an Iowa coach of any sport other than wrestling has or will build that standard. let me guess, if you were a Boise fan you'd be calling for a coaching change, how about Texas or Florida or...

Be disappointed, be angry, be whatever emotion defines it but stop with the short memories. If you have this high of expectations it's because KF and staff generated them. He's already accomplished more than Hayden Fry ever did and Fry is possibly the best coach in my lifetime but KF is coming awefully close. Where would Paterno be if that fan base was like you?

Latest posts