If these don't get you pumped, check your pulse!

TheManTheMyth

These two videos got me jacked about the hiring of Speraw. I havent been this pumped up for Iowa bball in a long time. Whens the season start again!?!!?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kblnS2WpvcI]YouTube - Kirk Speraw: "Who wants some?!"[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PqVCCrLpkes]YouTube - Kirk Dive![/ame]

Between Fran and Speraw at least the sidelines should be pretty entertaining. Seems like a pretty high energy staff.

Listen, I'm ok with Kirk Sperew but forgive me if I don't get excited over a 40 year old guy with a 3 inch verticle giving chest bumps to a couple of 20 year old kids.

Am I missing some kind of media player on my computer? There isn't anything where these videos are except for a little multi-colored box in the very upper left forner of the video box.

As somebody in their early twenties this stuff speaks more to me about his passion for the game, his players and fans than x's and o's bs. Thats why people love Bruce Pearl. He's not just 'the coach', hes a person that gets excited about what hes doing.

Listen, I'm ok with Kirk Sperew but forgive me if I don't get excited over a 40 year old guy with a 3 inch verticle giving chest bumps to a couple of 20 year old kids.

And yet you wear the av of a 40 year old, great former Hawk...with a 3" vertical...who's probably done some chest bumping in his day...

You're not fooling anyone DuffMan...

That's a little goofy for my taste. But I love the energy, he's a former Hawk, and most importantly a highly experienced and respected basketball coach.

And yet you wear the av of a 40 year old, great former Hawk...with a 3" vertical...who's probably done some chest bumping in his day...

You're not fooling anyone DuffMan...

That's it it's on. Nobody disrepsects Captain Jeppy, NOBODY!!!

Picky, picky, people. After the boring crap we've sat through the past few years, this should give everyone a riser.

I love the guys energy and am excited to see the upcoming seasons. But,
Please under no circumstance condone chest bumping in Carver.
Thank you.

Cynicism limits one's vision.

The more full or yourself you are...the less you can be "filled up" by others.

The great figures of history are not those who said "it can't be done"...they are those who said "we will find a way to do it".

Don't be jaded by the pseudo-hip, Jon Stewart, Bill Maher cynics who project their own inadequecies on others. Believe in excellence and chase after it. That's what life is all about.

Latest posts