If there was one fanbase u could see urself punching

Bears fans and people from chicago in general..

Man, how could you have any ill will towards Bears fans? Not a fan myself, but the misery of watching the team year in and year out should be sufficient so as not to include violence against them. Don't hate on Chicagoans; many once Iowans live here!

Last edited:
The Cubs fans in Iowa City that you only hear from when they are winning. The fanbase quadruples when they are doing well. I can't stand these loud, annoying, wanna be fans.

Cub fans would kick your candy a$$es...:D

The fanbase I'd like to knock into next week...Nebraska fans...not the ones from Nebraska...the ones who are lifelong, born in the state of IOWA, Nebraska fans...seriously, can we reroute the Missouri about 80 miles east and let Nebby have Counciltucky and Dunlap and the like???

Ask this question again in two years and Nebraska will have almost unanimous support.

We're going to hate being in the same conference as Nebraska. Win or lose, most of their fans are intolerable.

1. nebby 2. those arizona fans from the videos this year

Problem is if you punch those Arizona fans, they will stab you back. Zona is hot, cause it's close to h***. And your grandma lives there because she can't afford a decent place to live in a warmer climate.

Pink Floyd fans. The music isn't deep and mysterious, it is stupid gibberish. Just because it made sense to you 30 years ago on an acid trip doesn't mean it has any significance.

Latest posts