If the women win the next three, they are the 2 seed correct?

HaydenHawk56

We are tied with Indiana, but below them I guess. Can't see Ohio St stumbling, other than against us at home.

Edit: I see, Indiana has 13 wins...hence in the 2nd spot.

If Iowa and Indiana both win out they would both be 15-3

If Ohio St goes 2-1 they would be 16-2

Last edited:
We are tied with Indiana, but below them I guess. Can't see Ohio St stumbling, other than against us at home.

Edit: I see, Indiana has 13 wins...hence in the 2nd spot.

If Iowa and Indiana both win out they would both be 15-3

If Ohio St goes 2-1 they would be 16-2
If we win out we tie Indiana right? If so, will will own the tie breaker for going 1-1 against OSU while Indiana went 0-1. We will be the 2 seed.

If we win out and win the Big 10 tourney, I think we will be a 1 seed for sure and possibly the number 2 overall seed.

Wish we had that Nebraska game to do over. Reason #127 to hate the fuskers, regardless of gender. And i am not counting the times i was bored to tears just driving across that god forsaken wasteland of a state

I don't know, but McCabe is certainly making a case for more playing time. 2-2 today and 45% for the year from treyland should get Bluder's attention -- altho she's not nearly the defender that Gabbie is.

When no one but CC is making shots I think McCabe should be put in and told to shoot. We need a second scorer to beat the top teams.

Latest posts